Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character / Guild Naming Convention

I tried searching but couldn't get much on it and I think the forum search function is not working properly as it never finds any results.

Will spaces, special characters and numbers be permitted in the naming convention for characters, guilds, pets, buildings etc?

Comments

• Options
    This detail has not yet been released. Unfortunately the forums search bar is indeed broken =/
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    This detail has not yet been released. Unfortunately the forums search bar is indeed broken =/
    was it ever working to start with ^^
  • Options
    I believe they have shared no special characters. Immersion is important to them, so I would be surprised if numbers were allowed. 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Belewyn said:
    was it ever working to start with ^^
    Not that I am aware of at least.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure they are going to go with no special characters, numbers, and spaces for naming conventions. This will be to stop people from naming themselves D R I Z Z T, L337Noobsmacker69, and &('%('% for examples. Guild names will be subject to the same restrictions for being offensive that you find in any game. Shame, because I really wanted to move my SWTOR guild of Tactical Warrior Assault Team over, but I doubt the acronym will pass the sniff test.