Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Signatures

2»

Comments

• Megs said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

In my humble opinion, the most talented member I've seen in the Ashes Community is @Kumary. @ReaperOfCookies, @AutumnWillow and @Morriganna are also very, very talented. There are probably more I'm unfamiliar with as some of the sigs in this forum look fantastic.     

Why thank you! Can't believe i'm still getting mentioned after i've been away for quite some time :p 

Dwarves never forget ;)
    So, Dwarves = Elephants.  Got it.  No wonder you're so stocky.

Except my trunks not on my face.
    But your ears are just as big?
    That and his backside
    Just cos you've got a boney ass.
    well I dont talk ****  o:)
    Well, no more than the rest of us :smiley:
    haha you know me to well
  • Kratz said:

In my humble opinion, the most talented member I've seen in the Ashes Community is @Kumary. @ReaperOfCookies, @AutumnWillow and @Morriganna are also very, very talented. There are probably more I'm unfamiliar with as some of the sigs in this forum look fantastic.     

Why thank you! Can't believe i'm still getting mentioned after i've been away for quite some time :p 
    How could anyone forget cookie monsters cousin?
    I'd forget!
  • Megs said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:

You are part Of the family mate
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Thank you guys ^-^ Happy to be back :)
    Never leave us again.
    *sternface*
    If you do leave us we'll make sure all the cookies are hidden.
    Thats just rude :o 
  • Well just so they're safe until your return :smiley:
  • @CylverRayne
    Did you say cookies?