New Community Moderators Join The Ranks

ShunexShunex Member alpha-stress-tester

Two more people have stepped through the portal and joined the community moderation team.

Congratulations to @lexmax ; and @Diura ;
And welcome aboard!

Comments

• FliPFliP Member alpha-0-rank
    Congratulations to both of you!

Here's my gift for your promotions:

E: [email protected]

Eternal

[EU, PvX, Social, Semi-Hardcore]

⟅ Forum ✟ Discord ✟ Forum Topic ⟆

Check out https://www.theaocdungeon.com, the #1 Ashes Community

• ShunexShunex Member alpha-stress-tester
    FliP said:

hey where's my cookie!

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    Shunex said:
    FliP said:

hey where's my cookie!
    ask @ReaperOfCookies

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DiuraDiura Moderator alpha-stress-tester
    Congrats to both of you! And @FliP pass the cookie or the frog gets it.
    Image result for frog in a blender gif
    Whyyyyy QQ 

not the frog

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • FliPFliP Member alpha-0-rank
    Ok then, due to high demand....

E: [email protected]

Eternal

[EU, PvX, Social, Semi-Hardcore]

⟅ Forum ✟ Discord ✟ Forum Topic ⟆

Check out https://www.theaocdungeon.com, the #1 Ashes Community

• FleelixFleelix Member alpha-stress-tester
    Love them both :)

Styx 

[Sieges] [Arenas] [Battlegrounds]

EU - PVP

• KratzKratz Member alpha-stress-tester
    A sincere gratz to you both! Well deserved as nobody has contributed more. :)

• lexmaxlexmax Moderator mod
    Thank y'all :blush: @Diura you are quite possibly the nicest, most lethal frog I've ever met. A natural born mod. I'll be following in your flipper steps!

• UnknownSystemErrorUnknownSystemError Member alpha-stress-tester
    Cookie ransom has been paid...hostage released.
    Image result for happy frogs animated gif
    Cookie ransom has been paid...hostage released.
    Image result for happy frogs animated gif
    move move move detain the criminal

• ThadgarThadgar Member ✭✭✭
    Welcome! You guys deserve it! Nagash, your congratulations scares me  :'(
    Thadgar said:
    Welcome! You guys deserve it! Nagash, your congratulations scares me  :'(
    Good that means I'm doing my job 

• Mr.CMr.C Member ✭✭✭
    Congrats to you both!  :)
    Could not of gone to 2 better community members.
  • CylverRayneCylverRayne Member alpha-0-rank
    Congratulations @Lexmax and @Diura!  You've both have brought much to this community in the form of knowledge and fun and you certainly deserve the promotion to moderator.   
  • ReaperOfCookiesReaperOfCookies Member alpha-0-rank
    nagash said:
    Shunex said:
    FliP said:

hey where's my cookie!
    ask @ReaperOfCookies
    I'm still remembered! :open_mouth:

Also congrats you two! I remember you guys still being common plebs like me :( good days

• DiuraDiura Moderator alpha-stress-tester
    Also congrats you two! I remember you guys still being common plebs like me :( good days
    I miss your rolling cookie sig! 

Don't worry mate, some of us are still with you :p

edited October 2017
    Diura said:
    For the sake of ol times, i'll go change it :) 

Kratz said:
    Aye, at least I'm not alone!

Edit: So I can't seem to change my sig, the "Images not allowed" thing is still haunting me!

Diura said:
    For the sake of ol times, i'll go change it :) 

Kratz said:
    Aye, at least I'm not alone!

Edit: So I can't seem to change my sig, the "Images not allowed" thing is still haunting me!

Yeah, I, don't think it's been fixed yet. I'm also sure the team are working to resolve it. :)

Possum said:
    Diura said:
    Thank you so much ^^  @Belewyn - I bring a torch :0
    @Diura, you don't need a torch.  You ARE the light in the darkness.  :)
    such a charmer  o:)

• GlosterianGlosterian Member ✭✭✭
    Really so deserved, both. I've been busy playing other stuff recently but so great to see you got the recognition for all your hard work and contributions.
    I'm a hoopy frood who always knows where my towel is!