Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I've Uncovered the Truth!!

So after many long nights and following countless leads, I've discovered a secret message hidden in Alpha 0.

Alpha 0 is calculated to have over 800 participants. Calculated... Calculator. On a calculator, when spelling words, you can use an 8 to look like a...B

Now Alpha 0 is on Dec 15. The same day Gone With the Wind premiered in 1939 in Atlanta.

1939, the same year WW2 began, on September 1st... Which is the birthday of country singer Conway Twitty.

The second letter in Conway is an O, which by no coincidence, looks like the zero from Alpha 0.

Now Alpha 0 is nicknamed "Friends and Family". A "nickname" can be considered a colloquialism, just like the word "and" can be colloquialized into just the letter N, such as in "Friends 'n Family". 

This spells out BACON.

That's right, Bacon. And as you need a key to access Alpha 0, it's safe to say Bacon is THE key to Alpha 0. 

Comments

• Options
    Karthos said:
    This spells out BACON.

That's right, Bacon. And as you need a key to access Alpha 0, it's safe to say Bacon is THE key to Alpha 0. 
    I'm muslim and I find this offensive. I mean chicken, I understand, I love chicken. Fish, I love it. Lamb, it smells heavy but if it's cooked properly, it's okay. But pork?! pig meat?!! Bacon!... like, Bacon?!!! Seriously?!!!! I would never  believe Intrepid to do such discriminative thing and hid such subniminal illuminati lady gaga rihanna jay z message under the whole release date and name. Well looking it now, it's in the title "Friends and Family", it basicly enforces nepotism. How could not I see that...

And here I thought the whole Alpha 0 release was dedicated to me, because Dec 15 is one day before my birthday. I'm so silly. I thought IS wanted to celebrated my last day in the womb like a New Years party, before I was coming to this horrific world. I was wrong. I'm truelly appalled and sad. I will delete this account, and stop any kind of support against this eye of providenceful capitalist company. Ashes of Creation is over for me.

Thank you @Karthos for exposing the truth andsharing it with us. I couldn't see this things without you. Goodbye everyone... I loved y'all... farewell....
  • Options
  • Options
    Interesting.  Very, very interesting.....................
  • Options
    6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?
    We're all invited to Alpha 0?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    They bribed you with a key so it must be right 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I was bated into clicking on Karthoses article. Again.  :p
  • Options
    Thanks! i would have never been able to figure this out.
  • Options
    There's a country singer called Twitty?
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway_Twitty
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kratz said:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway_Twitty
    Read his real name and thought....the guy has to be Welsh. He does actually sound more like a miner than a Country singer.
  • Options
    I thought you were going to tell us @Kratz wasn't actually a dwarf.

Wow was I way off.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I think we are missing the bigger picture. Did ancient aliens help Steven make Ashes of Creation, he never said he didn't get help from aliens. Coincidence, I think not
  • Options
    I have a old guild called "bacon of light" didnt summon any bacon for me :(
  • Options
    Conspiracy theory confirmed.

I've uncovered one more. So Alpha 0 starts December 15th. Guess what the 15th letter of the alphabet is? You're right, it's an O, which resembles 0.

Mind blown!

With this method I was also able to uncover the Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 months.

So, since December is the 12th months and Alpha 0 starts on the 15th. The letters that are in between 12 and 15 are M and N. This means that the next Alphas will be in March and November.

(Seriously, this is all just fun. No alpha dates confirmed, before someone takes this serious)
  • Options
    you guys didnt know thaat already?
  • Options
    @Karthos, you kill me.  lol
  • Options
    I hate that I can follow the train of thought.
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    There should be a forum badge for that...

"Understands Karthos' Logic"
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Ariatras said:

I understand it just fine... 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Possum said:
    Ariatras said:

Then you should get the first badge.  :)
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Karthos said:
    Possum said:
    Ariatras said:

Yay!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    @XombieCrisis, I'm not epileptic but that .gif is going to give me seizures.
  • Options
    Possum said:
    @XombieCrisis, I'm not epileptic but that .gif is going to give me seizures.
    I'm glad I could help <3 
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Karthos said:
    Possum said:
    Ariatras said:

I think @NanaKarthos should get the first badge for producing such a special grandson! ;)
  • Options
    I'm going to go see the real @NanaKarthos in a few weeks. I'll pass on all your love to her. 
  • Options
    It's always a pleasure reading these thanks
  • Options
    thats Karthos for you
  • Options
    Never underestimate our Karthos!   He'd surprise a jack-in-the-box!