Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class/weapon/armor combos

2»

Comments

• Options
    Give me a play wearing caster with a sword and I am there! :D
  • Options
    Three daggers, two steel, one more so organic, and no clothing.

/thread
    DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!  (yes I am that old)  :D
  • Options
    What type of weapon and armor will be best? Dropped or crafted?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Naxep67 said:
    What type of weapon and armor will be best? Dropped or crafted?
    The highest tier crafted gear and the highest tier drops will be equivalent in power with each other
  • Options
    i would go for Glaive Medium armor Mage :) like i did in Silkroad years ago
  • Options
    Necro/Ranger for me,be hidden and summon pain & suffering on those who I feel are in need of it most..  :D
  • Options
    Rogue / mage with cloth armor and daggers. 

I want to stealth in, get my kill and teleport out. 
  • Options
    I just want weapons to be more than stat sticks. Weapon choice is such a cool way to diversify the same class and I feel it hasn't been done quite right yet. I'd say ESO came the closest. I should have to play to counter what I see. Two warriors with different weapons should have enough difference between them that I need to account for it when I fight. This can be done easily with actives or even skill augments that require certain weapons to be equipped. Like the CC skill for a mace is a stun but for an axe its a slow but the axe does more damage. This is a great way to make weapons matter a little more outside aesthetics and stats.
  • Options
    Drunken Monk ~ Rogue > Cleric 

Weapons: Iron Cask with Plume Wine ( of Course )

• Options
    I am interested in play a dual-wielding rogue/mage combo, aiming for an agile spell blade with high damage and magical utility. Anxious to see what possibilities I will have with that idea in mind!

I'm kind of hoping they have doors open to play style preferences kind of like ESO. I haven't played ESO much so I am not 100% on the strengths and weaknesses of their system, but it is one of the very cool aspects of their game to me.
  • Options
    I am interested in play a dual-wielding rogue/mage combo, aiming for an agile spell blade with high damage and magical utility. Anxious to see what possibilities I will have with that idea in mind!

I'm kind of hoping they have doors open to play style preferences kind of like ESO. I haven't played ESO much so I am not 100% on the strengths and weaknesses of their system, but it is one of the very cool aspects of their game to me.
    Same  :D

Elder said:

• Options
    Elder said:

Same  :D

Elder said:

Haha imagine the mischief we could manage if we got a couple people together with that playstyle...
  • Options
    I will use a cooking ladle, a wedge of cheese and a rolled up magazine.
  • Options
    So my primary is going to be a summoner and my secondary is either going to be a a summoner as well to = conjurer; or my secondary is going to be a cleric to = a necromancer or Bard to be an Enchanter. I will always wear cloth, if I am a necromancer or conjurer I MUST have dark elegant robes, if enchanter light angelic robes, (all must look royal though). And my weapon of choice is going to be an orb (fire or ice orb please senpai). I will be the strongest summoner in all the land and all will come to me for aid. Also as soon as I get in the game I will start my crafting skill right away so that I will become a master crafter of cloth silky royal robes.  
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    Three daggers, two steel, one more so organic, and no clothing.

/thread