Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

The death of Kratz. Eulogies and funeral please

It has come to my attention, that the great and glorious @Kratz has gone.... (don't panic, just name change to @tolrig)

I believe that we should all do our best during this difficult time to mourn a great and noble player, and celebrate our memories together.

I personally met him first in a nightclub in new Orleans, he was standoffish at first, but I was won over by his ferret juggling.

How did you know this magnificent dwarfish specimen?

Comments

  • I've noticed a few people changed their names and I also noticed that this is not a publicly available feature.

    I think this requires another summit, right now, Discord!

    /just being sarcastic
  • Thanks for the heads up. Was wondering who this new upstart was that had blasted by us on the activity leaderboard.
  • "How did you know this magnificent dwarfish specimen?"

    In his travels from tavern to tavern around the world, he pulled the plug on a keg.  Now   an everlasting flow of ale  washes down the Upper Peninsula of the U.S. state of Michigan forming the  Two Hearted River .    

    Fisherman can now party as they fish and not worry about the environment and throw away bottles!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Megs said:
    It has come to my attention, that the great and glorious @Kratz has gone.... (don't panic, just name change to @tolrig)

    I believe that we should all do our best during this difficult time to mourn a great and noble player, and celebrate our memories together.

    I personally met him first in a nightclub in new Orleans, he was standoffish at first, but I was won over by his ferret juggling.

    How did you know this magnificent dwarfish specimen?
    Christ, Megs. I was expecting the worst. Krats is active in the forums so, that would have been very sad. Also, how do you change you name? I tried several months ago, but found no way!
  • :smiley: @Chudyie Sorry (not sorry) couldn't resist.
    And I have no idea how it was managed, I did it once.... I was briefly Vachery..... let me prod some buttons and see if I can remember.
  • Thanks. @Megs Would appreciate that. :D
  • No luck I'm afraid, I seem to remember doing it in the dashboard but it's not letting me. :/
  • "How did you know this magnificent dwarfish specimen?"

    One night I was in my tomb planning the annual bone party when I heard this horrible out of tune singing. I tried to blank it out and get back to work, but the singing just got worse. So I got up and came out of my tomb to see this dwarf lying on the for with no clothes on and a bottle of moonshine in his hand. 

    That is the first time I meet Kratz 
  • Megs said:
    It has come to my attention, that the great and glorious @Kratz has gone.... ( don't panic, just name change to @tolrig )


    Did a sex change come with a name change as well?  :s
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017

    He shall rise again in the armies of Nagash the Undying. Death has no hold in our realm of Vera!


  • yes Belewyn let the death flow throw you 


  • How did you know this magnificent dwarfish specimen?


    Pipe smoke and ale, a chuckle, a laugh, leans back on his bar stool face slowly melding into smoke and shadow.
  • Yeesss, Kratz is kaput!
    No longer opperatin'
    Retired! Expired!
    Quite an emancipation
    Released, Deceased!
    Gone bust, he's dust!
    Let's lift up our shorts
    And do a pelvic thrust!

    Uhh!

    Kratz is dead!
    He wasn't dirty or obscene, and not all mean!
    So we'll sing in one accord
    Now that he's gone to his reward!
  • Who?




    jk jk
  • Karthos said:
    Yeesss, Kratz is kaput!
    No longer opperatin'
    Retired! Expired!
    Quite an emancipation
    Released, Deceased!
    Gone bust, he's dust!
    Let's lift up our shorts
    And do a pelvic thrust!

    Uhh!

    Kratz is dead!
    He wasn't dirty or obscene, and not all mean!
    So we'll sing in one accord
    Now that he's gone to his reward!
    we can see you crying there is no need to lie we know you were close with him.
  • Riperino Kratzerino. Never forghetti, mum's spaghetti.
  • I love you guys :grin:
  • Always made me think of this.



  • I just can't believe I will not see that wonderful smoking dwarf graphic again. <sob>  

    I first remember a wonderful sweet tobacco smell coming from a tavern, and seeing a wise dwarf refreshing his pipe with a **** by the fireplace.  I knew I was going like him immediately as his eyes twinkled in my direction inviting me to come closer to hear his stories.
  • Looks like BelewynxNagash is confirmed. Good luck you two.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    I knew him only by reputation until he accepted my invitation to come party @Nagash's place. Wow now that was a multi-day blowout! Drinks, food, stories, more drinking, dancing......did I mention drinking already? I learned probably a bit too much about him during that time and inhaled a bit too much pipe smoke *cough**ack*....FOR TANELORN! I can't help but smile when I hear that. B)

    On a more serious note, how (and why) does one have a forum death and reincarnation as another?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    T-Elf said:
    I just can't believe I will not see that wonderful smoking dwarf graphic again. <sob>  

    I first remember a wonderful sweet tobacco smell coming from a tavern, and seeing a wise dwarf refreshing his pipe with a **** by the fireplace.  I knew I was going like him immediately as his eyes twinkled in my direction inviting me to come closer to hear his stories.
    Wise dwarf, ok we must have our kratz's confused. :p  
  • How it was managed.... no one knows.....magic?
  • I knew him only by reputation until he accepted my invitation to come party @Nagash's place. Wow now that was a multi-day blowout! Drinks, food, stories, more drinking, dancing......did I mention drinking already? I learned probably a bit too much about him during that time and inhaled a bit too much pipe smoke *cough**ack*....FOR TANELORN! I can't help but smile when I hear that. B)

    On a more serious note, how (and why) does one have a forum death and reincarnation as another?
    Im still cleaning my tomb after that party 
Sign In or Register to comment.