Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation - Dev Team Extra Life Charity Stream - November 4th

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to both Intrepid streams on busting $15K in donations <3 So proud to be a part of this amazing community!
  • Options
    Good Job Everyone :)
  • Options

A huge congratulations to our incredible community and dev team!

• Options
    Congratulations everyone and thanks to Intrepid and the great people of the Ashes community for a job well done!   No gaming community can compare to this one! 
  • Options
    Huge congrats to all the winners, and it's so inspiring to see you guys do this for those in need!
  • Options
    Really cool I am so happy I won a key. I have a lot of time to play the game and I will do my best to give you guys. all the feedback you need. yes yes yes I am soooooo happy.
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Options
    Awesome event! Great job to all that participated!
  • Options
    Congratulations to the studios for going over their goal and all the winners and donors ! :smiley:

• Options
    Congrats to the winner... it is sad that i haven´t won a Key.. but i am happy that the Kids are the winner of the Charity. 
  • Options
    Well done, everyone. I stayed with the stream as long as I could... but Wife Aggro is hard to ignore.  :)
  • Options
    Well done, everyone. I stayed with the stream as long as I could... but Wife Aggro is hard to ignore.  :)
    It's not about aggro am I right ? ;)
  • Options
    Well done team, glad it all went to a great cause. Was fun watching the Devs play games.
  • Options
    Congrats to all the lucky winners. We blew past the goal! That's incredible. I wasn't lucky enough to get a key, but the kids win out in the end.
  • Options
    Congratulations to everyone, and great job!
  • Options
    congratz to everyone that won and GJ to all that donated for dem kids!
  • Options
    a wonderful job, hope you all had a great time
  • Options
    Is it possible that all people who spend, become a link for the alpha zero twichchannel or so ;p
  • Options
    GZ to the Key-Winners :)
  • Options
    Congrats everyone, great event, great team and great community. 
  • Options
    Congratulations! You've been promoted to Level 2.
    November 5

Is that related to the fact i got a key ? i dont wanna open a topic for nothing so i post here sorry.

Stream was a great time btw, good job everyone once again ;)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Alpha 0 keys will be applied directly to the account. Emails will be sent regarding NDA details and access to DL. We do not have an exact date for when those emails will go out. Likely this month. Thank you all for your time, your donations and for making this Community the best in the genre <3
    @Belewyn

I asked Steven on stream and he said it would most likely happen the first week of December. :smile:
  • Options
    I'm so excited! Thank you guys for the opportunity! I met so many great people in stream and had a blast watching you guys goofing off and singing some Mulan. Thanks for the great night :)
  • Options
    Oh wow, I won a key! HOT DAMN!! Congratulations to all who participated, and massive kudos to the Intrepid team for putting this together. I also just got my leave approved from work which starts shortly after Alpha 0, it was meant to be :-D
  • Options
    Dropped in from time to time was fun to watch the antics, was there to see Steve sign off. Only once done the 24 hours without sleep due to work one time and it wrecked me for days. Hope everyone gets up and running again good job all.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017

As promised on stream, here's my Doggo in his Halloween Costume. We did it for the kids everyone! You're all such an amazing community.  <3
  • Options
    GM Sam said:

As promised on stream, here's my Doggo in his Halloween Costume. We did it for the kids everyone! You're all such an amazing community.  <3
    It is confirmed, we now have seen our first look at the tulnar =P lol
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    GM Sam said:

It is confirmed, we now have seen our first look at the tulnar =P lol
    I hear the squeals of @Fooshyy already
  • Options
    But... but... it's not a Tulnar Monk!!!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    I know I'm late in thanking. But---Thanks! I had a great time watching Steven play, and talk with the chat.

Never before have I felt so close to a developer, as they read chat and answer questions directly. It was an incredible experience. And it left me thoroughly exhausted for a week... xD