Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Interest in being a Streamer / Influencer

I have some minor streaming credentials. I have averaged around 250 concurrent viewers and have around 10,000 followers (Twitch). Will there be any specific restrictions / exemptions for streamers and content creators regarding Alpha access and disclosure? I'd really like to Stream this game, as well as produce video content for it. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Alpha 0 under NDA. Streaming ok from Alpha 1 and beyond.

• Options
    Awesome. Are there plans for perks like beta keys / items for influencers to giveaway during streams and such?
  • Options
    You should contact IS directly for that. They may offer something that the regular plebs are not aware of to preferred youtubers and streamers.
  • Options
    @Belewyn was gathering streamer names I believe to be involved w/ the game. I'd contact her!
  • Options
    As the Devs at IS, they will be able to answer it the best. But I know lots of games these days grow by word of mouth. PUBG is a perfect example of a game that exploded because of streamers.
  • Options
    If you are interested in content creation, please reach out to me in Discord and we can chat. Thanks =)