Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What will be the 1st thing you do in AoC day 1

You made you person, now you enter the game. What do you do next, after figuring out the controls?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be scouting with my two-day head start. 
  • Options
    Say hi to Twitch chat.
  • Options
    I would go exploring.
  • Options
    I look along the horizon and find a mountain, because where there's a mountain is usually where you find a cave.  Head straight for it and hope none of y'all are ahead of me.
  • Options
    Find where to buy some basic harvesting tools and head out to explore. 
  • Options

Happy Dance..............

............................my way through the land!

• Options
    Varkun said:
    Find where to buy some basic harvesting tools and head out to explore. 
    Perhaps a weapon too that might be handy you idiot. :)
  • Options
    Delete my character and remake it because I find a single minor flaw in what I wanted.
  • Options
    With most of us having already played some level of Alpha and multiple levels of Beta; actual launch will likely be an affair organized by whichever guild we end up in.

Now, the first time in the game during Alpha / Beta testing will be used to just explore the world and take it all in without any pressure to be 'accomplishing a mission'.  Try / test as many different game mechanics as possible in order to find bugs.
  • Options
    Not actually getting to the game because heaven knows I spend waaaay too much time in character creation haha!
  • Options
    grave digging 

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    can I have the body ^^
  • Options
    SoySoy said:
    Not actually getting to the game because heaven knows I spend waaaay too much time in character creation haha!
    I think we are in the same boat. I spend ages just making sure I have the perfect hair
  • Options
    Shout a sarcastic comment or movie line.
  • Options
    do proper keybinds, and start lvling.... xD
  • Options
    SoySoy said:
    I think we are in the same boat. I spend ages just making sure I have the perfect hair
    Haha glad I’m not alone! When I picked up GW2 I took so long in character creation that it kicked me out and I had to start all over - faster this time xD it’s the power of the slider bars!
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Bring it. Make sure to gargle to clear your palate before logon. I wouldn't want to dilute the taste of my /teabag macro the multiple times I stand over your corpse. B)
  • Options
    This is why I prefer the dead over the living 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    This is why I prefer the dead over the living 

What you don't like tea?
  • Options
    Go adventuring in the game!
  • Options
    Delete my character and remake it because I find a single minor flaw in what I wanted.
    I'm not worried about launch (due to all the testing phases when you can make a template) but this will definitely happen to me during the testing phases.
  • Options
    Hmm, depends on the future info we learn, but with what we know now, I guess I'd explore with my guild.
  • Options
    That would be pray I actually get to play day 1 as opposed to the norm where the servers are so horrendously overloaded no one can do anything meaningful.
  • Options
    Figure out how to marry @Karthos in game.
  • Options
    Head to the local tavern for my Dwarf to get his fix of ale. 

Then realise there isn't one so I build one.
  • Options
    Explore, killing/gathering as I go, see what I can find.
  • Options
    Wolfwall said:
    Head to the local tavern for my Dwarf to get his fix of ale. 

Then realise there isn't one so I build one.

Damn that's a good idea. Being able to put up a tavern at player starting zone at launch, would perhaps not net some great profits (players still being poor), but would certainly build up your name and TM recognition for future business.
  • Options
    Go Red.
  • Options
    Gathering, gathering and more gathering \o/