Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What will be the 1st thing you do in AoC day 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    Will prob organize with my guild and start heading to the node that we have decided to take control of and set policing the area.  I know nodes will be inactive but depending on were we want to set up it could be a long walk
  • Options
    Probably gathering and basic exploring. Searching for the right node :smirk:
  • Options
    Find a dungeon and start delving :)

• Options
    Probably take a coffee while i see a "queue" message in the display.
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    Figure out how to marry @Karthos in game.
    I ain't saying he's a gold digger...
  • Options
    Team up with anyone who wants to find a great spot for a metropolis! I'd love to gather fellow Empyrean Elves so we can make it pretty and fashionable! 
  • Options
    Since I'm planning on using the betas for exploring, I assume I'd meet up with the guild and level up.
  • Options
    Wall climb my way into breaking the game and finding some fun spots in the process.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Bring it. Make sure to gargle to clear your palate before logon. I wouldn't want to dilute the taste of my /teabag macro the multiple times I stand over your corpse. B)

Teabagging is so 2000s.  Make 'em /kiss the starfish.
  • Options
    I'll be making character after character, playing with play styles to see what I am going to like most and then deleting everything and starting over with the race/profession I find most fun.
  • Options
    I am guess try to get thru whatever tutorial we have and go kill something
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Team up with anyone who wants to find a great spot for a metropolis! I'd love to gather fellow Empyrean Elves so we can make it pretty and fashionable! 

Heading in the opposite direction to this lot, stupid pointy eared gits.:)