[FAQ] [Read Me Before Posting] Customer Service - Updated 11/7/2017

BelewynBelewyn Moderator mod
edited November 13 in Customer Service

Please take a moment to read through these frequently asked questions before posting a new question.

Q: Help! My referral clicked my link but I can't see it. Can you help?

• A: Unfortunately, our current system does not allow us to track referrals beyond what you see yourself. As a result, we also do not have a way to manually fix a referral if it did not take. Please note that we know for sure that if the referral uses an ad blocker or cookie blocker on their browser, the referral will not track. We are looking into upgrading our Referral system, however we don't currently have any details on what this will change in that regard, if anything.

Q: Will X, Y, or Z be in the game?

• A: This is not a customer service-related question, so this will not be answered. Instead, put this question in the General Discussion section, post in one of our livestream Q&A's, or post in the #ask_Intrepid channel of Discord.

S: We have many current documented Problem / Parent tickets open as well as their proposed solutions. These can be found here:

Q: How do I place a ticket with the Customer Support team at Intrepid?

• A : To log a ticket with the Customer Support (CS) team, please navigate to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ and in the bottom right of the screen click on the "? Support" tab. This will take you to a text bar. Enter in [Your issue / inquiry here] and hit enter. This will populate a Contact Us tab. Please select this and fill out the forum with the appropriate details.

Q: What platforms / OS will Ashes of Creation be launched on? Will additional platforms / OS be added in the future?

• A: At launch, AoC will be available on Windows. Intrepid is open to the idea in the future for expansion of scope. That said, they are specifically writing code to be cross-platform capable, with Windows specific functionality being modularly loaded at compile time. That way if they do decide to build of other OS / Platforms that UE4 supports, they will have significantly less code that needs to be refactored to support building for the new target OS / platform.

Q: When will Ashes of Creation launch?

• A: We will see several Phases of Alpha and Beta leading up to launch:
  • Alpha 0 is scheduled for December 15, 2017. This is the raffle only Alpha that will
    also grant access to some media and influencers. This Alpha is invite only.
  • Alpha 1 and 2 is scheduled all throughout 2018. This is for Kickstarter and Summer backers as well as PAX Package purchases-Phase 2.
  • Beta is targeted to begin at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
  • Release estimate is "before 2020".

Q: What languages will Ashes of Creation be released in? Will there be localization?

• A: English thus far has been confirmed. Localization and translations really depend on the demand for our game in those regional markets. I can say that it is an expensive process, but one that we are wanting to do if the demand is there. The best thing you can do to see this happen, is to help build our community in those markets.

Q: How will Alpha 0 keys be delivered? Will Alpha 0 be under Non-Disclosure Agreement?

• A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an Alpha 0 key code and instruction on how to redeem. The emails will be mailed to the email address used to register their account with Ashes of Creation. 
  • A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an NDA agreement for their participation within this testing phase.

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!
Should you need assistance with anything related to the AoC Community,
please do not hesitate to contact me either via Message here
or on Discord (Belewyn#1421)

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

Tagged:

Comments

• EragaleEragale Member ✭✭✭
    Words cannot express how glad I am of this Thread. Really Appreciate this.
      o:) o:) o:) o:) 
  • TrenchbeastTrenchbeast Member
    Will people that can now back AOC through your website get any of the kickstarter goals that they were not able to back during the campaign? 
  • JaPeMoJaPeMo Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 8
  • Trompi80Trompi80 Member
    Hello for somereason i never got my code for the game after the first kickstarter ended, after it did end i went to visit for kickstarter page and did notist  that tere was notification that the email was invalid, i had forgotten to change my old email to new one and changet it right away put i never got the code after the 2 week time periot after the first kickstarter event endet, my backer numer is 8,670 and my accont email here and in kickstarter is the same.
  • ShunexShunex Moderator mod
    Trompi80 said:
    Hello for somereason i never got my code for the game after the first kickstarter ended, after it did end i went to visit for kickstarter page and did notist  that tere was notification that the email was invalid, i had forgotten to change my old email to new one and changet it right away put i never got the code after the 2 week time periot after the first kickstarter event endet, my backer numer is 8,670 and my accont email here and in kickstarter is the same.
    @Trompi80
    Hi there, if you had the wrong email on your kickstarter account at the end of the kickstarter campaign it's possible that they received this incorrect email from kickstarter, so the mail went to the wrong address.  please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com to fix this up:smile:

• Trompi80Trompi80 Member
    Ty bro for the aid :)
    edited August 8
    Trompi80 said:
    Ty bro for the aid :)
    no worries mate, if there's anything else you need help with feel free to shoot myself or another mod a message and we will be able to help you out :smile:
    or at least point you in the right direction 

• SarielDnDSarielDnD Member
    Hi, I just found out about Ashes of Creation but can't seem to find out how to begin playing. What do I need to do so I can play?
    edited August 9
    SarielDnD said:
    Hi, I just found out about Ashes of Creation but can't seem to find out how to begin playing. What do I need to do so I can play?
    Hi the game isn't actually released yet it's still in early development :)
      so far the dates we do have are F&F and then Alpha 0 (key winners alpha) Q4 2017 Phase 1 December 2018 launch is currently said as "before 2020" beta's are still unknown

• SarielDnDSarielDnD Member
    Shunex said:
    SarielDnD said:
      so far the dates we do have are F&F and then Alpha 0 (key winners alpha) Q4 2017 Phase 1 December 2018 launch is currently said as "before 2020" beta's are still unknown
    Ok great thanks for letting me know! will this be a subscription of $15/month? 
  • tugowartugowar Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    SarielDnD said:
    Shunex said:
    SarielDnD said:
    Ok great thanks for letting me know! will this be a subscription of $15/month? 
    That is the tentative plan subject to change.
  • KronyboyKronyboy Member
    Just curious is there a schedule for all the different alpha and beta beginnings?
  • FleelixFleelix Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4
    Alpha 1 late 2018, alpha 1 probally start 2019 beta during the rest of the year.

Bigger picture

Styx 
    EU - PVP

• BelewynBelewyn Moderator mod
    We do not yet have an official road-map of release dates however there are graphics as shared by Feelix above which speculate dates. Here is the official info thus far:
    • Q4 2017 (December): Friends & Family alpha / Community alpha (for key giveaway winners)
    • On or Before December 2018: Alpha 1
    • TBD: Alpha 2
    • TBD: Beta 1
    • TBD: Beta 2
    • TBD: Release

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

Updated

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• EliaBagginsEliaBaggins Member
    When is the release date?
  • lexmaxlexmax Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    When is the release date?
    Hi Elia, the release date hasn't been firmed up yet, but the developers have stated that it will be "before 2020", so my best guess is somewhere in 2019 :)

• KhasiinoKhasiino Member
    I suspect that I'm just being impatient, but I wanted to verify: Should I have already received my key from the Halloween event? I definitely didn't receive the email with the NDA. Apologies if I'm jumping the gun- just excited for the game!
    edited November 14

Q: How will Alpha 0 keys be delivered? Will Alpha 0 be under Non-Disclosure Agreement?

• A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an Alpha 0 key code and instruction on how to redeem. The emails will be mailed to the email address used to register their account with Ashes of Creation. 
    • A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an NDA agreement for their participation within this testing phase.

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

Belewyn so we can play maybe next year the alpha 1?  
    But what this mean for key giveaway winners? 

edited November 14

Fleelix said:
    Alpha 1 late 2018, alpha 1 prob2019 beta during the rest of the year.

Bigger picture

Ok now I see, sori for new post, but the website is so confusing I can't find everything. :(
    edited November 8
    Belewyn so we can play maybe next year the alpha 1?  
    But what this mean for key giveaway winners? 

If you purchased an Alpha 1 key you can play next year in the alpha 1, these keys were purchasable in the may Kickstarter and the summer crowdfunding store. 
     people that win alpha 0 keys (the giveaway winners)  only have access to that stage of testing, unless they have purchased access from  another package. 

All good, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to either a moderator or the community is very helpful in answering any questions you might have :smile:

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ