Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Off-topic forum?

Don't know I missed it, but I couldn't really find an off-topic sub-forum anywhere. I know the discord has one, but I was curious if we could get one on the official site as well. I mean, we are all nerds on some level, so let's nerd out!

Comments

• Options
    This is something that is pending Intrepid approval. No ETA for that answer.
  • Options
    @Belewyn Thanks for the swift reply!
  • Options
     My vote is no. There are plenty of places to go if you want to be off-topic.  There's no reason that religion or politics or world events even should make it onto these forums.  Just my two cents  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    @tugowar Well, I would expect certain rules to be enforced that would prohibit the discussions of such hot topic subject (religion and politics). I meant more for a place to discuss other games, shows, etc. Basically, a place to find people with other interests than this one.

Edit*
    Additionally, if such rules were enforced, this forum would have no impact on those not interested in participating. People with no interest can simply ignore it, while those who have an interest will become closer to the Ashes community. Thus, such a forum has no downside in my opinion, other than needing a moderator.  It hurts no one, as it is a free choice.
  • Options
    =) 

All good
  • Options
    @tugowar Hugs.
  • Options