Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How long will the PAX exclusive packages last?

How long will the PAX exclusive packages last?

Comments

• Options
    Answer.
  • Options
    Intrepid has not yet released a date for this to conclude.
  • Options
    Honestly I think that when they DO get rid of it, they will add something in its place that is similar. I understand the idea of getting to be apart of something for being there early, but at the same time we do want to try and get lots of people into the game, word of mouth ect. So having options always there to get into the beta is best. 
  • Options
    Thanks for replies
  • Options
    I would assume that the number of Alpha 2/Beta 2 keys they sell through PAX packages is limited, so my answer would be "Until supply last".
  • Options
    I looked today and it does appear these packages have now concluded offering. Maybe someone else wants to confirm as well?
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    I looked today and it does appear these packages have now concluded offering. Maybe someone else wants to confirm as well?
    Can confirm.

• Options
    Clearly I was mistaken :P 

I suspect there will be other waves of packages however so fear not!
  • Options
    He did say that the long awaited merch setup was Coming Soon™ in the last livestream, so take it as a sign that all new bells and whistles are being prepared.