Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A WILD FAN APPEARS!

Hello there! Nothing special just another supporter of this great project that carries my hopes for the MMO genre. Hopefully this game will be the new beginning of  this genre that  I once fell in love with.  If someone can offer me a guild to join that is semi-hardcore than I would  gladly join! :)

Comments

• Welcome to the community @AjayTV! I hope you have a fun time waiting with us for the is "great project". There's a few guilds who are active on the forums and consider themselves semi-hardcore but pending on whether you're NA/EU I suggest you approach them yourself to start getting to know people here. Good luck with your search! :)
  • Welcome! What region are you in? You can go to guild recruitment to view guilds in specific regions. 
  • Kratz said:
    Welcome to the community @AjayTV! I hope you have a fun time waiting with us for the is "great project". There's a few guilds who are active on the forums and consider themselves semi-hardcore but pending on whether you're NA/EU I suggest you approach them yourself to start getting to know people here. Good luck with your search! :)
    There is more than just NA/EU ;)
  • Elder said:
    Kratz said:
    Welcome to the community @AjayTV! I hope you have a fun time waiting with us for the is "great project". There's a few guilds who are active on the forums and consider themselves semi-hardcore but pending on whether you're NA/EU I suggest you approach them yourself to start getting to know people here. Good luck with your search! :)
    There is more than just NA/EU ;)

Oh I agree, but I think he/she got the point. ;)
  • Can I please throw pokéballs at you?

Oh, and welcome! :D
  • Hello and welcome @AjayTV !

• Welcome to the fun!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Welcome @AjayTV! ^^ You can find guilds sorted by region in the Guild Recruitment section of the forums.
  • Welcome, I hope the sandal gods feel merciful and cover your lonely feet with sandals of your own for the long journey ahead.
  • Welcome to the community.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Welcome :)

Could check out guilds in the following places: ForumsSpreadsheet , Guildex

• Welcome
  • @AjayTV Welcome to the community, and good luck with your guild endeavors!
  • Hello @AjayTV o/ and welcome to the community