New to the forum, but not new to AoC!

Hey guys,

My name is Ricardo, 24 years old and living in the Netherlands.
I am a system administrator (IT) by day and a gaming geek by night.  o:)

I started playing games when I could say "mom" or "dad" or whichever word I spoke first.
I have played Runescape for about 12-13 years and also played WoW for a couple of months.

Besides playing MMO's I love playing shooters (competitive CoD back in the days) and games such as Horizon: Zero Dawn or Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Currently I am playing Destiny 2 and am patiently waiting for Alpha 1 to start playing AoC.
I am a $150 backer (KickStarter) and can't wait to play this game.

Besides this forum, I can also be found on another gaming forum. (I am a trusted/mediator there)

If you would like to know more, please ask.

I am looking forward to be meeting all of you in game! :)

Comments

• Welcome, welcome. I played Runescape for ages as well, I quit early this year. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Welcome (testing gif)
    Well that didnt go as well as I had planned
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Elder said:
    Welcome, welcome. I played Runescape for ages as well, I quit early this year. 
    Thanks a lot! Good to see a fellow Runescaper jump on the AoC bus as well!

I actually did quit earlier this year as well..possibly on my birthday, since I didn't receive new membership from my mates.  :D

Bendy said:
    Welcome (testing gif)
    Well that didnt go as well as I had planned
    Thanks buddy! You've got a LOL  :D :D
  • Welcome welcome to the community :smiley: Old Runescape bring back memories haha  

• Hello @Guidance o/ and welcome to the community  
  • Welcome to ashes!
  • Welcome @Guidance grats on the pledge hope you have fun during the Alpha stage. 
    You might find this useful Alpha Test Guide. Got other great links in my signature.

• @Guidance Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!
  • Welkom bij de community :) broeder xD @Guidance

• Welcome welcome to the community :smiley: Old Runescape bring back memories haha  

Runescape was sweet at the time, I can't really find the joy in that game anymore. 

Jorach said:
    Hello @Guidance o/ and welcome to the community  
    Thank you @Jorach

Welcome to ashes!
    Thank you my friend! ^_^

Dorje said:
    Welcome @Guidance grats on the pledge hope you have fun during the Alpha stage. 
    You might find this useful Alpha Test Guide. Got other great links in my signature.

Thanks a whole lot for the links and the warm welcome! :smiley:

@Guidance Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!
    Thanks a lot, mate! Nice to meet you as well!

Fleelix said:
    Welkom bij de community :) broeder xD @Guidance

Thanks broseph! Eindelijk een andere Dutchy gevonden! :smiley:
  • Welcome @Guidance! ^^
  • I used to play Runescape back when it was a top down mmo and you could buy Kebabs and you might get a dodgy one. More recently I have not been that interested in it though. Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome