Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Offical Livestream December 15th Q&A thread

Comments

• Options
    Oh god, I don't think I will make it due to an exams test.
  • Options
    What kind of resource pools do you plan on different archetypes having?

I.e. is everyone going to use mana/magicka (MP) as their primary offensive resource, or will less magic oriented archetypes such as rogues or fighters use "energy"/"stamina" or something similar?

And if so, how does that function with the secondary archetypes?
  • Options
    If I am carrying resources on my mount and we (me and the mount) are killed in pvp, will the killer be able to loot my mount?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Were the kickstarter uprgades ereased ? since I couldn't find them in the store any longer ? or are they going to come back later ? 
  • Options
    How will PAX package owners be able to exchange the PAX package with an equivalent of the new founder packs?
  • Options
    Will married characters be able to share an apartment if no free holds are available? Also, what other incentives can marriage offer to players.
  • Options
     1) Since looking at previous game and looking at the combat.
    Can you go in to further detail how you have improved since you've received the latest feedback on that? Has the actions bars changed ?

2) What is the road map till release of this game?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I only want that ship from the 500$ package because ships are my pokemons and i'm gonna catch 'em all but i cant afford 500$, i'm not menber of KS or Summer campaign, i discovered the game too late to participate, will still be abble to buy this ship skin without buying package ?

( for fun : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0KvVCcoG8 )
  • Options
    How many Alpha Zeroes will there be and when will Alpha 1 start.
  • Options
    how about we get some development updates instead of having cash shop vanity items pushed down our throats 
  • Options
    Nauz said:
    how about we get some development updates instead of having cash shop vanity items pushed down our throats 
    Nothing is being pushed down your throat and Intrepid is very open with development. 
  • Options
    Nauz said:
    they have been on twitch every week almost its up to you if you by the packs or not 
  • Options
    Are the pre-order packs also for Europe or do i need to wait to buy them for Europe?
  • Options
    I mentioned this in a previous Q&A but wanted to see if there was further though and/or discussion.  We know there will be different professions but I was interested in knowing if there was going to be a Scribe "profession" or something like it.  Just some thoughts on it as it could be used to create scrolls, books, ledgers, etc.  
  • Options
    How will you prevent the sale or any form of agreement for the sovereignty of the castles among the bigger guilds? 
  • Options
    Would you be able to Private message me an alpha 0 key? Please  ^_^
  • Options
    We've heard little to nothing about the Fighter archetype. How do you plan to make the Fighter an interesting and compelling archetype, and with what differences (if any) will there be from the traditional 'warrior' class from other games (besides not being a tank)?
  • Options
    Since you mentioned that nodes will be able to ally and wage war, would it be possible for there to be a world war?
  • Options
    How expandable is the plot of land in the freehold for the farm?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    When a node progresses from one stage to the next, will that be a gradual process by having additional houses show up over the course of several hours/days, or will it happen instantaneous?
  • Options
    Will currency have weight in the game? Example: A player being able to hold millions to billions of gold on their body at one time, or will we have limits to how much we can carry? Also, part two of this question, will the Caravan system transport currency between town nodes?
  • Options
    Crafting Question:

Is crafted gear actually worth wearing or will PVE drops be the go to if you want to be good?

I want to make a name for myself as a artisan of some sort.

• Options
    With the implementation of the stock market in-game, will we be able to have a phone app to follow the market while we're offline? (Or online and actively playing, too?)
  • Options
    How extensive will the tavern, shops, LIBRARIE?!? Customization be? And will we be able to make shops like libraries, art shops(make a paint engine kek), information shops, map shops, etc? And will the character creation be like ESO or more like world of Warcraft and wizard101?
  • Options
    Non Ashes related question:  Do you guys have any comments about what recently occurred with Gazillion Entertainment and the Marvel Heroes game?  I know it's a different kind of MMO from this, but it just seems like kind of a disappointing incident for the industry that things went down the way they did.

Ashes related question:  Will I be able to have a massive Mohawk and head tattoos for my dwarf?  Please?
  • Options
    dunbarth said:
    Non Ashes related question:  Do you guys have any comments about what recently occurred with Gazillion Entertainment and the Marvel Heroes game?  I know it's a different kind of MMO from this, but it just seems like kind of a disappointing incident for the industry that things went down the way they did.

Ashes related question:  Will I be able to have a massive Mohawk and head tattoos for my dwarf?  Please?
    I posted about it, and I feel it was wrong on many levels. I just hope they all found new jobs right away. To the question about Mohawks, it would be wrong not to include them in the game. I am looking forward to seeing many Mohawk cut Dwarf types. lol
  • Options
    Is there a chance for half races? like Half Elf and such? 
  • Options
    Will there be any "annoying" mechanics?

Example 1: you got disease on you that hurts you for 1 damage each second, and lasts 30 minutes, and you can't open your freehold door or use market because you're getting interrupted.

Example 2: You got damaged by a trap in dungeon, and got slowed 80%, but you have no medication and trap lasts forever, so you gotta run 200km to the city with only 20% of normal speed.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Will there be any "annoying" mechanics?

Example 1: you got disease on you that hurts you for 1 damage each second, and lasts 30 minutes, and you can't open your freehold door or use market because you're getting interrupted.

Example 2: You got damaged by a trap in dungeon, and got slowed 80%, but you have no medication and trap lasts forever, so you gotta run 200km to the city with only 20% of normal speed.
    Ha  :D I'm just trying to imagine a scenario where they say yes to this. 

Yeah of course we're gonna implement some annoying mechanics, who doesn't want to play an annoying game. 
  • Options
    Can players expect to see the standard forms of crowd control in abilities? Meaning stuns, roots, snares, and silences? And will these crowd controls have a reduced effect in pvp?
This discussion has been closed.