Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Classes/Class names.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018

I'm thinking that I'll try Shadow Disciple, or Shaman first. I'm a little disappointed that there is no Druid.

• Options
    Rohkai said:

I'm thinking that I'll try Shadow Disciple, or Shaman first. I'm a little disappointed that there is no Druid.

Wow ok just went through the list yeah I am quite surprised druid is not on there.

• Options
    I actually don't care about the names too much, how cool it sounds doesn't affect the game play and choosing a class combination by the name alone doesn't sound like a sensible idea.
  • Options
    I love most of the class names too @Sithis , before I say anything, it would be very hard to come up with 64 class names and I refuse to overlook the fact there are actually 64 classes.....freaking amazing 
    For the Rogue main , I really would have liked to see Thief and Burglar in the mix!

• Options
    Diura said:
    I love the idea of bard/tank but the name Siren is pretty strange for me. Perhaps once we get a feel of the classes some of the more unusual titles will make more sense.
    Sirens draw unsuspecting travelers to their doom via songs.  As a "Tanky" Bard it makes sense.  Using songs to draw enemies towards you like the mythical Sirens.  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I have high hopes for Shadow Guardian (Not huge on the name to be honest). However, I have not been able to be a rogue/tank since my Neverwinter Nights days.

On the other hand, I'm a little disappointed there is no monk or druid classes.
  • Options
    Archwizard and Spellsword, magic is supreme ! 
  • Options
    High Priest sounds pretty fun, although if the other types combined with Cleric offer Nature magic and suitable healing output then I may have to go with them. I imagine that the High Priest will be holy based maybe?
  • Options
    Narys said:
    High Priest sounds pretty fun, although if the other types combined with Cleric offer Nature magic and suitable healing output then I may have to go with them. I imagine that the High Priest will be holy based maybe?

High Priest will most likely be the stereotypical healing class, since it's made up of 2 cleric archetypes they will probably have the biggest amount of healing skills.
  • Options
    I'm so OVERHYPE for this game and all this class *-*
  • Options
    Looking forward to Necromancer the most, with Paladin a close second.
  • Options
    Necromancer or Enchanter... Or anything else xD I cant wait for more information. 
  • Options
    I will be pretending to be a monk since there are none lol :)

• Options
    This class list looks delic!
  • Options
    Magician, trickster or battle mage. Though summoner is supposed to be a flex kinda class so I'll probably end up being one of those.
  • Options
    Dorje said:
    I will be pretending to be a monk since there are none lol :)

Maybe they will add one later.  One can hope even if it's years later.