Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What primary class will you choose?

13»

Comments

• Options
    In lieu of an EQ style Enchanter, I think  that, i'll be going Bard. Sounds like the most similar role. Never played a Bard but always wanted to.
  • Options
    I haven't touched a true MMO since DAoC (MLF server) and my main was tank with this same name so if there are any old players of that game, hey there :P. In this game I suppose it'd be a mix tank/fighter. Definitely didn't have anywhere near as many class choices but that if done right will give people the ability to find what they like best role wise.
  • Options
    I didn't vote because I need to know how the skill augments will work for Tank/Fighter and Fighter/Tank. I prefer movement and disruption while being able to take a blow. So how these will pan out I will have to see before I make my choice for Alpha 2. After that I might switch it up.
  • Options
    Really depends.... I always lean melee but I've played ranged in games where there is a clear advantage .. especially in large fights and open world combat.  

Assuming they can pull off balance then I'll probably play a melee based fight.. though support would be cool if they do that well
  • Options
    i usually play caster or ranged in all games i play i cant stand melee unless its a tank i also like pet classes used to play a enchanter in dark age of Camelot for 4-5 years die EA
  • Options
    Which class is wtf pwn overpowered?
  • Options
    Mage, from what I've seen, Ashes has a different take on magic than most games, in fact it deals with it how I always wanted it to be, in most games mages are standing cannons (or they can move at turtle pace) but from the videos so far the casting speed and mobility of mages is much better here, they are actually a 'force' not a back line fighter that would be killed in 3 seconds because he casts a spell for 8 seconds without a single step.
  • Options
    Necromancer well that depends on how its gonna be done but I wanna summon undead and stuff :naughty: