Regarding Upgrades and Add-ons.

Recently, I had upgraded my pledge to Founder, paid via PayPal, but so far it's not associated to my account. Should I be concerned?
Also, I submitted a ticket in regards to cancelling my add-on of the Guild Hall Appearance, when should I expect this to happen?

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Maora said:
    Recently, I had upgraded my pledge to Founder, paid via PayPal, but so far it's not associated to my account. Should I be concerned?
    Hi @Maora, to get an answer on this this please submit a ticket with the support jewel on the home page :)
    Also, I submitted a ticket in regards to cancelling my add-on of the Guild Hall Appearance, when should I expect this to happen?
    Usually tickets are answered fairly quickly, but may take longer due to the holiday period. Send me your ticket number via DM and I will request escalation.

Lex
  • lexmax said:
    Maora said:
    Hi @Maora, to get an answer on this this please submit a ticket with the support jewel on the home page :)
    Usually tickets are answered fairly quickly, but may take longer due to the holiday period. Send me your ticket number via DM and I will request escalation.

Lex
    Thanks for replying. ^_^
    Did it when I did a ticket for cancelling as well. :3
    It's 3639, if I'm reading my e-mail right.
  • Great. I'll escalate this to Intrepid :)
  • Thank you so much. :3
This discussion has been closed.