Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How Will you Approach This Game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey everyone. So I've just been wondering. Since it seems there will be so many things to do in the game, from massive open world pvp, to trade caravans, to PvE, I'm curious what your ideal approach to this game is. There just seems so much to learn. Learning the game's mechanics in beta aside, how would you play out your character(s)? I personally would first play a bit of every class into the mid levels to see which one I like the most, and to learn every classes skills and mechanics. Once I pick out a favorite, I would use that as my main, and focus on that 1 character. Having experience on all classes, pvp on my main would go much more smoothly, as I would know how to counter the class I'm fighting. I would use my main for end game pvp, money making, learning bosses, and the game in general, and as a backbone to my alts. After my main is fully geared and ready to go, I would slow down on him, and use my main to setup my alts for capping.
    Preferably I would learn enough about the classes in Alpha 1 before the game releases. Then as Steven mention that he would like to have the ability to customize your character well early before the release of the game with even competitions of character designs. I would enjoy also to make a ton of money in the game and dominate in PvP so can't wait. Also Welcome to the Community Adventurer!