How to upgrade your kickstarter pledge

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Customer Service
The Kickstarter upgrade store has been updated! Please use this URL to upgrade your Kickstarter package:

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/projects/kickstarter-upgrade-store/

If you are not a Kickstarter backer and still wish to support Ashes of Creation, then there are several pre-order packages available on the web store.

Comments

• Are we going to be able to upgrade our pre order packages?
  • Thats What I'm wondering Ive purchased the 250 euro pack But Will it contain the same as ik the kick starter?
  • @Evenstar yes, you will be able to upgrade pre-order packages, but no date has been announced as to when this functionality will be in place.
  • Hi there, just curious - When will the kickstarter backer upgrades disappear indefinitely? Is there are set time to get them? *presumably before Dec 2018* 
    Would these months before be the last to pledge for the upgrades if you're a kickstarter? Thanks!
  • @Cognodaux keep an eye on announcements. They will give people plenty of warning before the upgrade disappear :)
  • I am fully committed to AoC now!  I just upgraded from Braver of Worlds to Royalty and also added the All Inclusive Summer Bundle . I am wondering if there is anything else I need to do?  Also, the Braver of Worlds says canceled now, but I am guessing that's normal?  THX! !

• Elderborn said:
    I am fully committed to AoC now!  I just upgraded from Braver of Worlds to Royalty and also added the All Inclusive Summer Bundle . I am wondering if there is anything else I need to do?  Also, the Braver of Worlds says canceled now, but I am guessing that's normal?  THX! !

Yes the noted cancel is normal. Please place a ticket with support so your PI package can be processed. Thank you for joining the PI team btw <3
  • So how did you upgrade your summer package? Ive been trying to find it for forever and the only link I have found doesn’t work when you click the packages
  • Arodicus said:
    So how did you upgrade your summer package? Ive been trying to find it for forever and the only link I have found doesn’t work when you click the packages
    The ability to upgrade summer packages is still being worked on. No ETA as yet.