Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream - January 18th @ 2 PM PST - Q&A thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    When and how will we be able to exchange, not upgrade, the pax packages with equivalents of current packages?
    The difference between the 250 USD PAX Package and the new 250 USD Pack are night and day.
  • Options
    I am a huge fan of support roles and classes.  I love the idea of empowering my allies in both PvP and PvE, but the question i have is this.  As much as i love being a support for my allies, i would like to do solo content on my own.  Will support classes, whatever they may be, have a DPS aspect to them to make solo content more viable without feeling like I'm being left in the dust? 

I have a second question too.  Not many people probably want to do this, but will the game make it possible to be a blacksmith, and only a blacksmith or other gather and/or crafter?  A good example of what i mean is the shopkeeper from the popular show Sword Art Online where all he is is a shopkeeper.
  • Options
    What is the map size at launch, how long will it take to go from the east border to the west most border?
  • Options
    Will Action-Combat Movement Abilities have a Presence ?  If so, how much ? 
    ( a rough % )
  • Options
    If I own an open world player home in a mountain somewhere next to a peaceful river, will me and my (in game) wife Gretchen be susceptible to griefing or PKing by other players? If so, do I have the option as a tax paying home owner to obtain or hire protection through mercenaries, body guards or perhaps guard dogs?

Regards,
    A concerned Citizen
  • Options
    Will you get better with a weapon as you use it?
    Example: Using sword for long periods of time will increase your effectiveness with a sword. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    1)How the dev team plans to do with time investment of players and rewards. Will it be able to fit casual, hardcore lite and hardcore players?

2)What is the studio thoughts on game community development?

3) Stress test for servers, netcode and how many players you have in mind in the same place?
    Best Regards and Cheers.

• Options
    Will there be a system that helps with the grueling thing called RNG when it comes to boss fights/top tier raids like a token system so that if something you want doesn't drop after killing it for, say ten weeks (1 token a week), to buy the item from a special vendor?
  • Options
    Crafting Question: Is crafted gear actually worth wearing or will PVE drops be the go to if you want to be good? I want to make a name for myself as a artisan of some sort.
  • Options
    Will there be more highly exclusive/"whale oriented" racial skin available at some point?

If not, do you plan on adding other highly exclusive cosmetics to those who have a lot of disposable income?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    How do players actions effect a node/Zoi that is not their "level bracket" and will there be an "End game" type of content in each node / Zoi ?

Also backpacks made out of  baby bears, baby bear backpack lets go.
  • Options
    Going over the class list that was released, I was wondering if there would be any "shapeshifting" style classes.
    I personally have received mixed answers from community members :)
  • Options
    ahhhdrian said:
    If I own an open world player home in a mountain somewhere next to a peaceful river, will me and my (in game) wife Gretchen be susceptible to griefing or PKing by other players? If so, do I have the option as a tax paying home owner to obtain or hire protection through mercenaries, body guards or perhaps guard dogs?

Regards,
    A concerned Citizen
    This ^^^
  • Options
    Are you going to use artificial intelligence to enslave us?
  • Options
    How do Artisan Classes work? It was mentioned in the Nodes video and I'm intrigued to understand the player part of the economy! How many will each player have access to? If I want to own a tavern, what artisan classes should I take?
  • Options
    1. In which languages is AoC synchronized?

2. Will the node rise remain so instantaneous from the animation? or is a node built up to a higher level over a longer period of time?
  • Options
    Will summons have there own abilities, and if so can they be upgraded? Similar to player abilities.
  • Options
    Will there be an easy way to see/be notified when guild members log on or off? 
  • Options
    Other then behind the monthly sub, are you going to have some kind of trial aspect for new players to test the game before they buy? If so, will you have a way to make it so the "farmers" and currency/item mongers won't impact the world itself. They can be very annoying and tedious to deal with.
  • Options
    Will trade routes between settlements be anything like they were in Silkroad Online? Those were plagued with high level player enemies camping the low level area trade routes.
  • Options
    Are there any plans to offer some sort of mobile tie/in with the game?  What I mean is some way to see character information, node information.. perhaps track sales of your merchant  or manage your guild/alliance etc.
  • Options
    Here are few 2 cents:

Will there by any some kind of "energy" which is needed in order to craft/gather items?

Cheers!

• Options
    How will gear drops for different arch-types from a class be handled? More like WoW where you can choose a spec heal/dps gear or will it be random and you trade with other players?
  • Options
    How long is Alpha zero planned to run? And will Alpha1 start right after or will there be some time in between?
  • Options
    amma ask this till I get an answer 
    will we have wind monsoons, dynamic wind.. as in sometimes its windy here and sometimes its windy there.. it'd make naval gameplay way more interesting, planning a route would be as valuable as taking the route and as challenging? 
    maybe sometimes we cant take this short way because of severely ill winds or severely calm wind... and so we'll have to compromise and plan our journey based on either the safest or running through the dangerous as it necessitates if it does
  • Options
    will the stars in the sky at night help with navigation at sea?(sextant)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Are you planning to be at gamescom in germany?
  • Options
    Can we hope to see Whip-like weapons in game? Its a high character weapon that would be so cool to see for classes like Rangers
This discussion has been closed.