Want to confirm my order

Hello I placed an order for the 500 dollar package. Is the alpha 1 available yet? Is there any way anybody in your support team can confirm my order? Thanks.

Comments

• I already got an email confirmation from your company but because this was such a big purchase for me I would like to make sure that my order has been received by your company and that I am notified once Alpha 1 rolls out. Thank you.
  • Alpha 1 will be released sometime later this year. No specific date has been given yet. When it is released, all alpha-1 keyholders will be notified :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Also as for confirmation of your order keep a eye out on the account dashboard it will appear in there soon if you purchased it recently ashesofcreation.com/dashboard
  • Shunex said:
    Also as for confirmation of your order keep a eye out on the account dashboard it will appear in there soon if you purchased it recently ashesofcreation.com/dashboard
    I can not see it on the dashboard but it is confirmed in my order history.
    17 Jan 18 - 04:58 PMCompleted$500.00
  • abe109 said:
    Shunex said:
    I can not see it on the dashboard but it is confirmed in my order history.
    17 Jan 18 - 04:58 PMCompleted$500.00
    You are good to go. Expect a notification when your key is ready to be redeemed :)
This discussion has been closed.