Hi There

New here and had trouble getting registered.  A many thanks to the customer support who helped me get registered.  I am a World of Warcraft player.  So I live on the east coast and would be interested in a guild either on the east coast or west.  Since working nights till about 8 pm, might be good for me to find a guild on the western server (depending on what times you would be raiding).  Same thing with the east coast.  So I just wanted to say HI.  Since playing MMO's in the passed, I'll do my best to give some ideas and support to the game.

Comments

• Welcome mate!

• Welcome mate! Glad to see there are other WoW players looking for a new home.
  • Welcome! I played wow from the very beginning (started in closed beta) but I left after several clears of Naxxramas when the Lich King expansion arrived. I don't know... it gave me a bad taste, the game was over for me.
    Played several MMOs afterwards, like Rift, GW2, Riders of Icarus, Arche Age, but the only one close to a wow experience was Rift as long as it was a subscription game. When they turned F2P I left almost immediately.
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Glad to have you aboard, and welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the gang!