Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Questens] I want to fokus this game for my german/english twitch channel

Hello my friends my twitch channel www.twitch.tv/NoobhunterL2P, i want to fokus to this game and later also test it and build strong community / guide around it :)

I got few questens about the game so far could someone help me and please anwser that questens? :)

Does anyone kowns how the endgame looks? does there is any raids? and if yes how huge thay might be? So for my self i played lots of mmorpg and i like huge raid-partys.

Also since thay have a guide system does that has planed to make a limitless members u can invite? (that would be awesome) and also does the system looks like in guidewars where you can have many guildes?

Whats about the PvP, how does that look like? Does there is possible to get WvW, Arena and guilde vs guilde. Also there was in guild wars 1 a uniq pvp system that has King of the Hill and King of the Map, where every arena/teammatch u coming closer to the final map where the best teams fight.

How about is the game PayToWin? or how does thay wanne do it? It seems its like monthly but i am not sure.

And the most importen Questen for me is does the game will be release in other 
languages like german? Since i wanne build a german Community / raidguilde progress if that is possible.

Comments

• My guide will be bigger and better then your guide! Ja! :)

Raids - YES (number of players not known yet)
    Parties / Dungeons - YES (1 party = 8 people)
    Guides!! - YES (limited number of people - speculation around 300 people max)
    WvW = NO
    Arena = YES
    guide!! vs guide!! = YES
    guide!! battle for castles = YES
    King of the Hill = NO for now (in future, who knows)

PayToWin = NO!!! yuuuuge NO!!
    PaytoPlay = YES (monthly, 10-15 eur per month)

release in german = we don't know yet, not for now

Come at me brah with your guide!!

• It is way to early in development to give you any definitive answers on many of these questions. The game is currently in Alpha 0, which is basically a large friends and family test phase. No pay to win has been one of the key selling points of the game since it was first announced, Steven (the owner of Intrepid Studios) was himself a gamer and has seen the effects a pay to win system has on games. 40 man raid sized has been stated, with guild size stated to be capped around 300, but once again it is extremely early in development, so answering many of your questions would require speculation more than anything else. Good luck with the twitch life and if you are looking for all the information on the game so far try http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page.
  • Danke | Thanks :)

You both are extremly kind to anwser that questens. I have only one questens maybe i sent them an email does anyone kowns when i can start streaming the game on twitch :) ?
  • Alpha 1 is tentatively scheduled for the end of this year/early next year which should have no NDA and be available to stream. Just remember things are subject to change.
  • Where can I post suggestions? for the Game :) ?
  • What is KS and NDA XD?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Ks is Kickstarter and NDA is non-disclosure agreement. Means you cannot stream or talk about the state of the game in media or  to others not in the same NDA status or approved group.
    Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Beta 1, and Beta 2 are all part of the Kickstarter packages, and won't be under NDA as they charged customers real money for them. Those in the Alpha 0 are under NDA and those were free keys either won in drawings or given by IS. (Intrepid Studios). We are currently in Alpha 0 and everyone involved in that is under NDA as to the state of the game. More information may be forthcoming in the next stream on Feb 9th.
    If you want to post suggestions to the game. I suggest going to aocwiki.net and researching the current state of game and information available before just posting wishlists and speculation. People will love you more if you are not repeating something that has been said 10 times already.
  • KS = Kickstarter --- Alpha1 and forward were available as a bonus for pledging money to the game in order to assist with development

NDA= Non-Disclosure Agreement --- This is a legal contract that basically states that the information you gain from your participation can not be shared unless it has been made publicly available by the company (Intrepid Studios). Basically while you may get Alpha0 access you can't say anything about it publicly because it is under NDA.
  • I dont think anyone had this Idea and posted it allrdy.

So i want to ask them to think about the PvP-System that was only in Guild Wars 1 and no other game.

GW1 had a uniq PvP-System that was never used in any other game anymore.

The System had 3 Parts:

1. You was able to do calls, like call the target and if you pressed [T] you was able to see that target that one of your party just posted. 

2. You had not just like i saw flagging, you also had King of the Hill, that means you had for exmaple a NPC that hold the Hill and time=points or the last who hold it count... dont matter. The Point is you hold the Hill with your NPC until someone take it with his NPC.

3. The Most importen party, you dont just had a ranked system - you was able for your AREA for exmaple: Eu, USA, ASia... hold the Hall of Heroes. If you started with your team PvP, you get for the first win 1 point for the 2nd, 3... and so going on. The last Map, the Hall of Heroes was not just giving you points also a awesome stash with awesome stuff. What would be cool if you for exmaple get realmoney stuff and most expensive stuff or something like that. But the system is simple... you fight in 1 area and move to next - if you lose you have to start again. Until you come into the last Map where you hold the (2.) King of the Hill and has 2 attacker who want to win.

My suggestion wouldnt be to do the same... just cosider to make this kind of PvP.
    That wouldnt split the Community it would creat in Ashes of Creation 1 more Community so more players.

I hope thay will do that but before i post that idea, what you guys think about?
    edited February 2018
    They are going with a flagging system similar to Lineage 2 (almost identical actually) to stop murderhobos. Meaningful PvP is one of the core pillars of gameplay in the mission statement, and many, many theads on forums have discussed this, and they have released what they envision for pvp through the livestreams also. I suggest having a day off, and watching what amounts to around 30 hours of livestreams and interviews that stretch all the way back to Jan 2017. Then you will be able to jump into those conversations with a razor wit and well-formed opinion.
    Edit: I am not talking about podcasts or opinion pieces by Youtube content creators. I am talking the official developer livestreams and interviews where you see Steven and his crew sitting there answering questions and giving out information. Most are on youtube and links can be found on aocwiki.net and other resource sites.
  • If thay do the lifestream on twitch does i can stream that on my twitch channel ? to give life my opinion of that what i see? and talk about that with my community?

or does this count too as NDA? i gonne ask them if you say yes anyway but if its not allowed then its fine :)
  • Thanks man i just started looking everything :)
    edited February 2018
    Unless you have been sent an NDA by Intrepid for you to sign, you are not under NDA. Only those in Alpha 0, the Phoenix Initiative, and selected others in limited info loops are under NDA. Feel free to log on and watch the stream on Twitch and comment away. Many do, so much so they usually moderate the channel to how often you can post. If you want to take their livestream, and stream it as content on your channel? You should probably ask a moderator to find out for you. @Belle-bot.exe ♡  or @lexmax are two who might be able to get an answer for you on that issue.
    Edit: Got told Belle is in charge of content creator stuff, she will be told about this thread and probably get back to you later.