Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node Leader's Mount Ideas

Steven has said that Node leadership may recieve unique mounts; particularly, mounts that are capable of flying.

My submission: PHOENIX GRIFFIN

Comments

• Options
    I believe that Steven said that Dragons are the only mounts that can fly. I don't have the quote for it so take that with a grain of salt; just pulling from my memory banks. But if they do decide to give leaders other kinds of creatures I would love to see Griffons 
  • Options
    Sussurro said:
    Steven has said that Node leadership may recieve unique mounts; particularly, mounts that are capable of flying.

My submission: PHOENIX GRIFFIN
    I love the idea but I think @Zastro is correct as dragons are the only flying mounts confirmed "so far" but it would be interesting to see each type of node giving their own mount type.
  • Options
    Yeap as everyone has already said dragons are the only flying mount we know of. 

https://youtu.be/JtG9mB2bREI?t=37m17s ( stream reference)

How about a Pheonix Dragon? ^^ I like the idea of having Pheonix like appearances...good idea ^^

Even though we know dragon appearances are based on their region of origin...one can dream ^^

• Options
    does that mean we/ I can get a skeletal dragon  :o
  • Options

• Options
    skeletal dragon is still a dragon so I still win ^^
  • Options
    there will only be 10 people per server able to fly at any one time, 5 metro leaders and 5 castle leaders so as it's so limited it makes sense that it's only 1 kind of mount. That doesn't mean there can't be more in the future so I think it's cool that this thread exists =P
  • Options
    A rotting Dragon for me!
  • Options
    What isn't could still come into being. While i would love to see massive, actual dragons if we could create something "unique" to Verra that's as terrible or royal i wouldn't mind giving up the dragons.

• Options
    Node Mount
  • Options
    Massive Phoenix's (pl?) that burn up into a pile of ash when a mayor or king of a castle is replaced. Then allowing the new mayor/king to watch the Phoenix rise again from the ash pile as their own mount. I think it would be cool if they did that.
  • Options
    @Azathoth, cool idea, I didn't even realize how genius I was. Thank you.
  • Options

Give me rot and decay!
  • Options
    Sussurro said:
    Node Mount
    Fear the moving city that is Imperator-class Titan
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    there will only be 10 people per server able to fly at any one time, 5 metro leaders and 5 castle leaders so as it's so limited it makes sense that it's only 1 kind of mount. That doesn't mean there can't be more in the future so I think it's cool that this thread exists =P
    More then 10 people can fly on a dragon, since there are also Dragon Egg Drops, but they are quite rare.
  • Options
    I'm fine with dragons being the only mount for now :) As long as they are big, fierce and super cool. But it should have different styles depending on the type of node. To make them a bit unique and distinctive. 
  • Options
    TexTHKM said:
    I'm fine with dragons being the only mount for now :) As long as they are big, fierce and super cool. But it should have different styles depending on the type of node. To make them a bit unique and distinctive. 
    This. This is what we need dragons in head to tail armour for war nodes, dragons with spells for divine nodes and something else for the other two nodes
  • Options
    What about a Innkeepers flying mount !
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    No skeleton dragons? You offend me
  • Options
    Why is it all the same dragon but with different skins...?
    If they do elemental dragon types I hope they all look different and not just have different colors.
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Why is it all the same dragon but with different skins...?
    If they do elemental dragon types I hope they all look different and not just have different colors.
    Like the 1st picture ?
  • Options
    So many possibilities even while restricted only to dragons. Sorry for the long post in advance, i just love dragons.

I like these elemental guys. Though I admit most of them may look too badass for a mount and may be bosses instead.

Atlas Flame from Fairy Tail

or Earth for this planty guy.

or actual rocks of course

Underwater sea dragons

Air dragon

Cosmic Dragon

Weather controlling, lightning dragon

of course the undead guy

• Options
    yeah now that what I'm talking about 
  • Options
    @Sw684. Yes, like in your first picture. Out of the two pictures, that would be the route I prefer.
  • Options
    The undead one is my favorite so far
  • Options
    It would be nice if depending on where the node is, the mount will be different (gryphon, dragon etc.)
  • Options
    The undead one is my favorite so far
    I can help with that if you wish ^^
  • Options
    A throne lifted by magic should be an option!