Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node Leader's Mount Ideas

2»

Comments

• Options
    The dragons might also be obtainable though a big dragon world boss raid. Not sure who'd get the drop though.. :D 
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    I believe  my character should get a lamborghini!
  • Options
    Having only 1 mount able to fly (dragon) doesn't prevent IS in adding extra flying mount skins to the game to be applied to your dragon.

I'd guess everyone that is lucky enough to get a dragon will get a base model, but there will be ways to unlock extra skins for it, and some skins might be in CS.
  • Options
    ^This would be awesome.
    Dragon skins in the CS could benefit non-node/castle leaders in the rare occasion of finding a dragon egg drop. Instead of making all the different dragons and then making them random or node-dependent models, letting players pick the skin for one when they earn it would be beautiful. Imo, an additional motivation as well...
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    I like the idea of a dragon and all.  I prefer a decaying wolf to ride on.  
  • Options
    I just hope that they get the Dragon vs. Wyvern thing right!

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Can we get T-shirts? "I got my node to level 5 and all I got was this T-shirt with a wyvern on it!"
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Phoenix is a mythical archetype. Saying Phoenix/anything makes it less than what it was not better. it's like Dragon/my little pony. or Grizzly/carebear. Sry to be dragn your little pony carebear idea around in such a grizzly manner but there it is. Phoenix= legendary mount of a Metro leader who delevels another zones Metro. Just thinkn.
  • Options
    Butterfly Dragons :trollface:

• Options

can only be a dragonImage result for dragon concept art
  • Options
    Yea I think will be dragon but maby normal not mutated dragon.
  • Options
    Flying Cthulhu 
  • Options
    How about no
  • Options
    Don't kink shame, tentacle lovers everywhere will rejoice if we get a Cthulhu.
  • Options

Best dragon mount right here.
  • Options
    so many good concepts for steven too work with
  • Options