Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello!

Well I'm not too new to AoC, but up in till now I have been little more than a lurker. With recent actual game play I am very excited and optimistic about this games future.

Just a little bit about me if you are interested, I am currently in collage and I'm not that big of a MMO guy but almost 4 years ago (Wow that crazy how it has been 4 years) I saw a Youtuber play the now infamous ArcheAge. Like many others I spent the 150$ to get into the alpha and had one of the best times in my whole gaming career. Just the huge open area, the diverse environments, and by far my favorite was the player housing. Although flawed there was nothing more satisfying then getting the perfect piece of land off the coast.

Anyways I follow the same story as the rest, was super hyped launch day, but real quick dropped the game due to the low server stability on head start and shitty business model. The last MMO I played was BDO, just a beautiful game, but the grind was too much for me in high school, also stupid guild drama left me exhausted.

So getting back to AoC, I am truly looking forward to the future of this game, the only thing I think is kinda scummy about the game is how much it cost to get into the Alpha and Beta. I guess this could be seen as a good thing though due to people getting burnt out on games by playing so much of an Alpha/Beta/EA. Anyways I applaud you for reading this far and hope to see you guys in game soon™.

Comments