Rumors on Release date?

Anyone know what the rumors are..... Gotta see when this game will consume my free time.

Comments

• ZastroZastro Member alpha-stress-tester
    I don't know about rumors, but Intrepid has said that they plan on releasing at then end of 2019 or beginning of 2020.

• FlatlineFlatline Member ✭✭✭
    My god
    I know right :'(

• AzathothAzathoth Member alpha-stress-tester
    I don't think @Zastro will be a god in Ashes.
    If, however, I am wrong...

"All hail Zastro!"
    @Azathoth shhhhhh
    Steven does not want lore to be public knowledge right now. So if you would so kindly not say anything about this, I won't have to smite you   o:)

• MhythMhyth Member ✭✭
    Someone put together an optimistic development timeline based on dev quotes here:
    http://aocwiki.net/Release_Phases

Late 2019/early 2020 release as mentioned above if testing goes very, very smoothly.
  • lexmaxlexmax Moderator mod
    This is the only official info on the release date that has been announced so far:

The devs have mentioned recently that the project is "slightly ahead or in a better position than anticipated at this point".

• TexTHKMTexTHKM Member alpha-stress-tester
    It is still very early in development. It might change. (earlier or later). 
  • xorgyxorgy Member
    TexTHKM said:
    It is still very early in development. It might change. (earlier or later). 
    please gift me alpha test key ^_^
    •          
  • RizzitRizzit Member
    The problem is there is nothing to play right now...
  • NoeSparksNoeSparks Member Phoenix Initiate
    I heard a rumor that release is next month. Just a rumor though.

Mana Discord

• QuevQuev Member
    lexmax said:
    This is the only official info on the release date that has been announced so far:

The devs have mentioned recently that the project is "slightly ahead or in a better position than anticipated at this point".
    Thats great news, thanks for sharing! But as someone mentioned here, they might encounter some problems till release so things will probably change. I`m happy tho  :D
  • KarthosKarthos Member alpha-stress-tester
    edited March 15
    If you'd like to help speed it along, I suggest investing in a supporter pack on the shop. Get cool rewards and the money helps Intrepid design the game.

Or buy Steven new sandals. 

Both are noble causes. 
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    The game itself is to be released before 2020 :3
  • Today is one of those days when I thought to myself, I'd really like to be playing Ashes right now   :/ 21 months seems like a lifetime.

• Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Gothix said:
    I'd say 2019 just before xmas, as xmas gift.
     I really hope so i get 2 week holiday then.   ;) ;)

• Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    Today is one of those days when I thought to myself, I'd really like to be playing Ashes right now   :/ 21 months seems like a lifetime.

they say dont wish you life away 

• NoeSparksNoeSparks Member Phoenix Initiate
    I would be ok with even a 2020 release date. I just want the game to be well done
     on release.

Mana Discord

• Santy182Santy182 Member alpha-stress-tester
    Who needs rumors when we have a direct quote from the owner of the company :)

It is When We Hit Our Lowest Point That We Are Open to Our Greatest Change
  • AzathothAzathoth Member alpha-stress-tester
    I don't think you understand rumors...
    :tongue:
  • Old_WolfOld_Wolf Member
    LOL  2020  If it takes that long I may be retired by then.  Then I would have lots of time to play this game
  • GothixGothix Member alpha-0-rank
    Don't take anything for granted. There is always an off chance Steven might sell the company to Trion.  :p
  • NoaaniNoaani Member alpha-0-rank
    Gothix said:
    Don't take anything for granted. There is always an off chance Steven might sell the company to Trion.  :p
    Could be worse... he could sell it to Daybreak.

At least Trion would release it though it would be pay to win, Daybreak would just cancel it.
  • TimrumTimrum Member alpha-stress-tester
    Trion ? TRION ? You speaking of that company that drove the last halfway good mmo against a wall full speed ahead?  That company that did go from " only fluff items in the Store" to " full sets of the best Raid gear in the Store" within a few months ?   
    That Trion ? - yeah If that ever should happen me and everyone i know are out. :)
  • KrojakKrojak Member alpha-stress-tester
    2020 is going to be en fuego ;)