Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Controversy [EU] Nationbuilding

Comments

• Options
    Totally what i was looking for, i'd like to extend my application for your ambitious guild plan.
  • Options
    Sounds like our goals meet, @Grisu, i'd like to inquiry about joining your guild.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Rams the door, spils all the tea THE COCOA ARMY SHALL RISE .#sponsored vanishes into the darkness once again. I'm bumping, since my sword hasn't had enough of the fresh blood still grins keep them coming.
  • Options
    Oh, my dear Wolfhammer, the name of the guild doesn't matter, it's all about its members. There are plenty of people, nice people, from all over the EU and some even from the NA. You may join us on discord and convince yourself, we'll be there.
  • Options
    <strong><Slams the door open></strong>
    My name is Morsul and I will be joining this guild and you won't be able to make me leave !
    <smoke bomb>

<em>that was good right ? . or should I have used the other line ?</em>

<strong><Slams the door open, carefully></strong>
    Hello my name is Morsul I am a rogue by heart and the shadows are my friends.
    I am loyal to those i serve and I'm easy to please
    Please let me join the guild ,
  • Options
    Are you planning on having a dedicated hardcore raid team (or maybe more than 1). i may have skipped if you said you would but to expand, you said you played wow so youl know what i mean when i ask if you are going to have something similar in the guild to a mythic raid team? (heroic in mop and before)
  • Options
    Gurisu, I would like to be added to "the list". As in I want to be a part of this guild since the GM seems like a funny person(?) (he/she/it?!)
  • Options
    <the door slams back into @Morsul, it has it's own will and doesn't threat slamming kindly> If I can't make you leave, well then you poor soul are just stuck with us. I don't know if you are prepared for that, but you don't seem to have a choice anymore. chichichi

@sweetdemise If we gather the crowd to build a hardcore raid division, we will. A few people that are really interested in it already joined us, so with you there is one more to build something like that. No promises since as I said, if we gather enough people with that harcore pve interest.

@reintk I know right? I'm just so funny. Techniclly I am a potoo living of tea, but I suppose that doesn't help you much in your question, so you can just threat me as a he. chichichi.

If your names are the same in discord, i'll contact you to add you on the secret list of people with secret secrets. Otherwise you will have to move your fingers and find me under Zekece#1819 . :3
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Looks like a really interesting guild! Loving it
  • Options
    And they have cookies.
  • Options
    I be more then happy to be a part of this guild.

what is this discord u speak of? I dont have it but i want to join :P
  • Options
    Interesting and cookiegiving, what else do you need in your life hu?

Discord is our nations exclusive secret hackor software that will ensure our sucess in world domination.
    Not that we want it<shrug>, but it will ensure it anyway. SOOooooo, since I totally didn't make this up I sadly have to inform you that I can NOT share the following link with you that will show you all the wonders our super secret software holds.

https://discordapp.com/

On a sidenode, it's an ultramodern, never seen before communication devise only we selected few use. Skype and other messengers can't hold a candle to it.

Why am I not surprised to see you here? chichichi
  • Options
    To go with the cookies we have some delicious hot cocoa <takes a sip of hot coco> and you can find all kinds of stuff in our wonderful tavern!
  • Options
    Don't forget the almighty Vitautas we also have! It's a magical power juice of heavenly bubbling mountain water with bubbles as strong as a wild grizzly bear on a jet pack, shooting lasers from its paws and the power to make the next big market crash by simply roaring flesh corrosive piranhas out of it's mighty maw!!!!!
    (I apologize for this random outburst)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    You guys are crazy xD Good luck with the guild.
  • Options
    Hey there °J°/

i'm very interested in your guild.... mostly because you're kind of crazy :D
    so hopefully see you ingame soon and build a fir... ehh great nation!
  • Options
    Yo o/

I had my eyes on Controversity for a while and a few days ago I decided to join. I'm very happy I made that decision :3. The people are very nice (and a bit crazy which makes for alotta fun ;D) and I got a nice warm welcome.
    We play games together and just hang out and chat in our tavern :3 it's an awesome place with tea and cookies >:3

If you also want that nice place to hang out and have fun with other people, join us today >:3! We're more then just a guild, we're a nation +.+ an awesomesauce nation +.+
    <flaps back up to ceiling seat> it's a great view from up here >:)
  • Options
    Good to hear ppl are enyonging us :)
  • Options
    <The night wind howls across the empty streets of the city. Moon forms various shadows on the ground, but only one of them moved towards the inn. On the back of a hooded figure, which passed through the squeaky door, a sword swung with satisfaction. Always noisy tavern full of brave fighters stood silent. The hooded figure placed a note on the table in front of the innkeeper. The note announced:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED

Nickname: Ervin
    Known for:
    - visiting the worlds of Metin, Azeroth, Old Republic, Tamriel, Telara and many others since 2005
    - PVP tactician, pre-war speeches enthusiast, leading the vanguard of any guild army into blood-soaked victory
    - maintaining a high level of team morale and making people laugh
    - sharing his loot and earnings with guild
    - dying to save others
    Last know location: Tamriel in 2015
    Description: all in black, hooded, prefers dual wield or one hand weapon only.
    Reward: a cake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the announcement are few handwritten lines:

You have two options – invite me to your guild or <the last part of the sentence is covered in blood> . He raises his head and glances at the heroic company gathered in this god forgotten place> I will kill for you, I will die for you and I will live in this world only for you! I will be your sword, your vanguard leader! What say you???
    <then, with a smile on his lips, he locks his gaze on the bartender> “It will be hell of a ride! If you will have me, pour me some tea my friend!”

On more serious note, I’m actually funny guy who just loves the concept of this game and your guild represents a way how to enjoy every part of it. Even though I’m from central Europe, my English is not that bad. I fully share your view and that’s why I offer you my 12 years of experience in MMORPGs.

I’m looking forward to our companionship :)

Discord: Ervin #2182
  • Options
    Hello guys, long life mmorpg player here. How you are recruiting? I wanna join too.
  • Options
    <jumps on the counter and stretches himself to his full heigh of amazing 170cm, give or take, noone needs to know really anyway. adressing the communityroom> Listen up everybody, today is the day we have the great honor of witnessing a new recruit. Kiri... I mean Ervin lost his path on his way to boredom and stumbled into our jurisdiction of fun and enjoyment.
    Here he is, all in edg..I mean black stuff clothes, a stalker of the night and a grudge to the summer-sun! He dares to defy nature itself, fighting heat with unwavering conviction!
    Welcome him to our ranks like the long lost lamb that finally, found it's way back to his true calling.

<in the meantime a magical teapot and matching serviece made it's floating way to rest in front of Ervin and fills up with a sweet smelling blueish liquid joined by a spoonfull of honey>

Welcome <jumps from the counter and taps Ervin on the shoulder before picking up the note and hanging it in the gallery, joining the evergrowing ranks>

@ForBlood As always, we don't recruit, we simply invite you to join us on our discord (drop me a note, discord name is in my signature) to check us out and see if you like it with us.
  • Options

Taking another step, a sudden realisation spreads rapidly through you. There is no path anymore, you still remember following one through the woods, you still remember you were going some place, but where was it?

Turning around slowly you can't seem to find one. Facing one direction to somewhere, you have a sudden, gently tugging feeling, that's where you wanted to go. Just two steps later plain in your sight, you are on a path again that was most certainly not there a moment ago. It winds it's way through the woods and just a little bit ahead turns sharply to the side, losing sight of it behind bushes and low trees.

There is always the option to just turn back. Was that laughter just now that the wind carried oh so gently farther then it should go?

Be welcome,

it has been a while since the last soul found their lost side. Take a seat, have a drink, we got stuff you only ever dreamed about. How about some lovely wine that turned rum?

What this place is? A tavern most obviously, what else would it be? <tilts his head and looks through the empty room>

It's also the meeting ground of Kontrovers. Yes we are our own nation here. Yes that many as the name implies.It's bigger on the inside than what you might have seen from outside, or did you see enough space for stairs up? <points to some stairs that go up for quite a while until they are lost from sight turning a corner>

Oh what we do? Whatever we want to build our own nation. You can't see them yet, but over there <nods to several desks pushed together with enough sitting space for several dozens of people> they already plan the next big hunt, just coming back from some enkadilla slay.

<nods to a corner stacked with books> Merchants, Professionalists, Gatherers sheming together to make some... market adjustments.
    You should have seen the garden terasse on the side of the tavern. Some people simply enjoy the views with us or wander off into the distance to see new places and come back to us to tell us stories about the sights they have experienced.
    <points to the side to an open door> Behind those doors we have our own guards and freelancers securing what is ours and making sure it is understood by everyone, be it in daylight for everyone to see or at night without notice.

Don't worry, you just found your lost, if you leave without turning back, you will simply lose it again together with the memory of us.
    <puts a paper in front of you that seems to grin at you> What do you say?

• Options
    we have a couple of active member playing different games so if interest not just in ashes as it a long way to go . but if you want to join discord and play other game before ashes come out so are member are on discord to message any one of us all friendly people so will be happy to meet you 
  • Options
    Hey why is it so silent in the guild forum? Where're all the new guys? We're not an RP guild although Grisu is kinda messed up with his head writing all these mini novels everywhere :smiley: 

Just come hang out and see what a magnificent nation we're bout to become!
  • Options
    Hey once in a while I should be allowed to indulge in my weirdness publicly. The intro post is still rather, normal and informative! :>
  • Options
    After some silent downtime to settle in with the people we gathered and have some well deserved summer vacation, we are once again throwing open all doors to invite people to fun times while we await the world of Ashes.

• Options
    In that case I'll be interested to know more about you guys !
  • Options
    @VKR I don't know if you missed the PM or just weren't available since so I'll try it here again to tell you, I dropped you a pm. <grins>
  • Options
    im keen to join the guild, as i want to be a part of a community that wants to control castles and cities in the world of ashes of creation

• Options
    Better late than never, eeeeeey im in!