Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 49

13»

Comments

• Congrats, still hoping after a year  ;)
  • Congratulations! :)
  • Congrats 
  • The drawings have not stopped. As Unknown stated, we often do several weeks worth at a time.
    With respect... The front page clearly says "Drawings every week" not "When we have time to catch up".

Granted, I realize just having a key right now doesnt do anything since it depends on when the servers are online. However, I'm just pointing out some false advertising. 

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    The last drawing was 7 weeks ago. So, i hope i will be one of the 35+ winners on the next drawing :))
  • Shaosaye said:
    The last drawing was 7 weeks ago. So, i hope i will be one of the 35+ winners on the next drawing :))
    Grab your rabbit's foot!
  • The drawings have not stopped. As Unknown stated, we often do several weeks worth at a time.
    With respect... The front page clearly says "Drawings every week" not "When we have time to catch up".

Granted, I realize just having a key right now doesnt do anything since it depends on when the servers are online. However, I'm just pointing out some false advertising. 

We have not missed anything here, just doing the posts in bulk rather than each week. Week 50 - 56 will be posted very soon =)
  • Soon?
  • no, queen, VERY soon ;)
  • *Cricket*Cricket*

Hehe   ;)
  • Does it come with a real key?
  • The suspense is killing me!
  • Nice, and gratz!
This discussion has been closed.