Issues recieving email / news letter

This discussion was created from comments split from: Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 49.

Comments

• I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 
    I'll check my profile to check email is good. Then cross my fingers :)
  • I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
  • Graysilk said:
    I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 

Fhuka said:
    I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
    Typically your ISP is the reasoning for mail being filtered to junk or blocked altogether. Your first step is to add [email protected] to your known contacts list. The last Development Updates sent out via email was entitle "Ashes of Creation - Development Update" and it was sent on Thursday, March 1, 2018, 8:25:23 PM EST. In regards to your comment Graysilk, key drawing information can be found here.
  • Graysilk said:
    I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 

Fhuka said:
    I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
    Typically your ISP is the reasoning for mail being filtered to junk or blocked altogether. Your first step is to add [email protected] to your known contacts list. The last Development Updates sent out via email was entitle "Ashes of Creation - Development Update" and it was sent on Thursday, March 1, 2018, 8:25:23 PM EST. In regards to your comment Graysilk, key drawing information can be found here.
    I apparently dont have permission (

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.)

• Nash said:
    Graysilk said:

Fhuka said:
    I apparently dont have permission (

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.)

The post was recently changed for ownership and recreated. At the time i posted a response to you the URL was active. At this time it has now been moved to here.
  • thank you
This discussion has been closed.