[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Issues recieving email / news letter

This discussion was created from comments split from: Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 49.

Comments

• I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 
    I'll check my profile to check email is good. Then cross my fingers :)
  • I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
  • Graysilk said:
    I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 

Fhuka said:
    I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
    Typically your ISP is the reasoning for mail being filtered to junk or blocked altogether. Your first step is to add [email protected] to your known contacts list. The last Development Updates sent out via email was entitle "Ashes of Creation - Development Update" and it was sent on Thursday, March 1, 2018, 8:25:23 PM EST. In regards to your comment Graysilk, key drawing information can be found here.
  • Graysilk said:
    I've been registered for about 6 months (+/-). I've never received a newsletter let alone a key. Checked all to see if went to junk mail. 

Fhuka said:
    I sign up to this website because I like the game back in February 14, 2017.  I still haven't receive a news letter from this website.
    Typically your ISP is the reasoning for mail being filtered to junk or blocked altogether. Your first step is to add [email protected] to your known contacts list. The last Development Updates sent out via email was entitle "Ashes of Creation - Development Update" and it was sent on Thursday, March 1, 2018, 8:25:23 PM EST. In regards to your comment Graysilk, key drawing information can be found here.
    I apparently dont have permission (

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.)

• Nash said:
    Graysilk said:

Fhuka said:
    I apparently dont have permission (

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.)

The post was recently changed for ownership and recreated. At the time i posted a response to you the URL was active. At this time it has now been moved to here.
  • thank you
This discussion has been closed.