[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PAX purchase and Panel keys

I purchased a package at PAX but at the time i did not have an account tied to this email as i had just heard about the game. What time line should i expect before receiving a link to the package that i purchased? I assume the alpha zero keys from the panel will be preceded by some kind of legal agreement. 

Thanks for the help

Comments

• I purchased a package at PAX but at the time i did not have an account tied to this email as i had just heard about the game. What time line should i expect before receiving a link to the package that i purchased? I assume the alpha zero keys from the panel will be preceded by some kind of legal agreement. 

Thanks for the help
    Hi @BeanaroTheWise

Since this is related to financial transactions I suggest you raise a support ticket with Intrepid Studios. Instructions are here on how to do this:

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket

An answer should be provided via that method. I wish you the very best of luck and hope to see you in-game at some point in the future :)
This discussion has been closed.