[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pre order Pack Change/fix

I just bought the "Voyager Pre-Order Pack" 250.oo exactly 1 week ago. Now I was informed by a friend who was planning on buying the game too that there is an "Intrepid Pre-Order Pack (Upgrade 3) that has all the stuff mine does and a LOT MORE for the exact same price. 

How can I change up my pack for this one? Its kinda a no brainer when you look at them both side by side as far as perks, and in-game rewards, beta access, 1yr sub vs 6months, and all. 

If I have to I'll just cancel my order and place one for the other preorder pack as I really feel like I'm getting ripped off now. 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.