Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should Gathered Items Have a Dynamic Tier/Quality Attribute?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kebtiz said:
    Ferryman said:
    I dont see any problems if people will get different drops from same mobs. It just depends of the loot table and drop chances for every item. And what it comes to money drops. 
    I don't mean that every enemy of the same type should drop the exact same loot, just that the loot should be populated at spawn, and not by some metric that varies based on the player who kills it at time of death.  I understand dynamic loot tables keep drops interesting.

IE a level 20 fighter shouldn't have different loot tables for the same mob than a 25 cleric has.
    Oh you mean that, yes i totally agree with you here. Warrior mobs loot table should contain warrior oriented stuff like swords, axes, heavy armor and stuff like that. Where mage mobs should drop robes, staffs, orbs, spell books and other stuff which makes sense. 

I guess some bosses can have a little bit more wider loot table than mobs, but still there is no need to drop every class oriented gear pieces from one boss.