May Pre-Order Pack Cosmetics!

Wonderful Ashlings! 

May is here! 

The monthly pre-order pack cosmetics have changed! These cosmetics will change on a MONTHLY basis. The change over date is on the 2nd of each month e.g NEXT change over will be on 2nd of June 2018! Once the cosmetics have changed previous cosmetics are no longer available!

Check them all out here on the store!  https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/


Pre-Order Packs
WAYFARER PRE-ORDER PACK ($75)

Access to Beta 2
2 months of game time ($30 Value)
$25 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Cloak of Eminence

EXPEDITIONARY PRE-ORDER PACK ($150)

Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
4 months of game time ($60 Value)
$50 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Cloak of Eminence
Watcher of the Woods Pet!

VOYAGER PRE-ORDER PACK ($250)

Access to Alpha 2
Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
6 months of game time ($90 Value)
$100 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Swift Claw Mount!
Cloak of Eminence
Watcher of the Woods Pet!

INTREPID PRE-ORDER PACK ($500)

Access to Alpha 1
Access to Alpha 2
Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
12 months of game time ($180 value)
$150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Woodland’s Freighter!
Py’len’s Greenery!
Sentinel’s Hide (Costume)!
Cloak of Eminence
Watcher of the Woods Pet!
Swift Claw Mount!
Name Reservation!



Here is some advice for pack owners!

Pre-order pack owners:
  • If you already purchased a monthly pack you can buy individual cosmetic items that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower. e.g If you own a Voyager pack ($250) from February or March, you can buy the cosmetics from future Voyager packs and below. You will not be able to buy the exclusive Intrepid ($500) pre-order pack cosmetics.
  • You are able to upgrade your pack via the "bundles" tab in the store. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn’t own from new package tier at time of upgrade.
Kickstarter Backers and Summer Backers:
  • You are able to buy the cosmetic items from any tier package as addons. The cosmetics addons change monthly and you won't be able to purchase expired month addons. 
PAX pack owners:
  • In January all  PAX West pack owners were gifted a trade for an equivalent value pre-order pack.You can see this package under the "Purchases and Order" tab in your account dashboard. It should display as $0. You kept your PAX cosmetics and in addition gained the equivalent pre-order pack cosmetics.
  • You can upgrade your pack via the store on the "bundles" tab. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn't own from the new package tier at the time of upgrade.
  • You can buy cosmetic addons that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower (see above as it's the same for pre-order pack owners).
Everyone can keep track of their orders on their AoC account at https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/orders

If you need to contact customer services for some help here is a handy guide:
https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket

Comments

  • DiuraDiura Moderator mod
    edited May 6
    A closer look~
    *Remember cosmetics are skins!*

    Cloak of Eminence


    Watcher of the Woods

    Swift Claw


    Woodland's Freighter


    Py'len's Greenery


    Sentinel's Hide


  • DominatorD3DominatorD3 Member
    Nice!
  • OllinwenOllinwen Member
    can we have an idea of the fonction of those item :
     for exemple pylen's greenery, what is it for ? does it help to harvest some plant ? only decoration for home ?
  • DiuraDiura Moderator mod
    edited May 6
    @Ollinwen ;
    The cosmetics are skins and can be applied to change appearances of various in-game items. 



    so for other skins e.g

    Swift Claw (apply to in-game mount to change appearance)

    Skins means that items on the store are not p2w and are purley cosmetic :)

    I have put forward as a suggestion to have more descriptive details on the store as to what in-game items skins can be applied too :)

  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cape is best.
  • nagashnagash Member alpha-0-rank
    Too. Many. Knife ears ^^

    I'm still in love with the amount of work they put into these monthly items. Keep up the great work Intrepid 

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DiuraDiura Moderator mod
    edited May 6
    nagash said:
    Too. Many. Knife ears ^^

    I'm still in love with the amount of work they put into these monthly items. Keep up the great work Intrepid 
    In saying that though I adore the caravan and greenery :3 Almost...just almost persuaded me to go elf and not dwarf!

  • nagashnagash Member alpha-0-rank
    Diura said:
    nagash said:
    Too. Many. Knife ears ^^

    I'm still in love with the amount of work they put into these monthly items. Keep up the great work Intrepid 
    In saying that though I adore the caravan and greenery :3 Almost...just almost persuaded me to go elf and not dwarf!
    That's the frog in you talking or the ale, either way, you must not give in or lex wins!

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T-ElfT-Elf Member alpha-0-rank
    edited May 6
    @Diura I don't believe you have to be elf to use those skins.  My personal plans do not apply to an elf for these items.

    Now that I know that the Greenery tent is a professional building, I'm looking at it with new eyes.  I'm thinking it must be a greenhouse.


  • DiuraDiura Moderator mod
    @T-Elf I know that hehe xD Defo don't need to be a certain race to use a skin~ 
    It was just all so beautiful I started imaging myself as an elf gathering away in an enchanted forest~ 

    From the lore description that comes with the Greenery I do agree~ I do think it's a greenhouse ^^ Makes me excited to learn what type of buildings I can use it on :3 You are all welcome to visit my greenery ^^

  • nagashnagash Member alpha-0-rank
    I wonder if its the same building as the plague lab ?

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • wired172wired172 Member
    Diura said:
    @Ollinwen ;
    The cosmetics are skins and can be applied to change appearances of various in-game items. 



    so for other skins e.g

    Swift Claw (apply to in-game mount to change appearance)

    Skins means that items on the store are not p2w and are purley cosmetic :)

    I have put forward as a suggestion to have more descriptive details on the store as to what in-game items skins can be applied too :)
    It would also be nice if we could actually see what the items look like in-game. Right now i'm just waiting for something really cool to buy the intrepid pack.  Unfortunately I just found this game about a month ago, so I missed all the items that came before.  
  • LoyhetaLoyheta Member ✭✭✭
    wired172 said:
    Diura said:
    @Ollinwen ;
    The cosmetics are skins and can be applied to change appearances of various in-game items. 



    so for other skins e.g

    Swift Claw (apply to in-game mount to change appearance)

    Skins means that items on the store are not p2w and are purley cosmetic :)

    I have put forward as a suggestion to have more descriptive details on the store as to what in-game items skins can be applied too :)
    It would also be nice if we could actually see what the items look like in-game. Right now i'm just waiting for something really cool to buy the intrepid pack.  Unfortunately I just found this game about a month ago, so I missed all the items that came before.  
    These are really low priority. They probably won't make the in-game assets for these items til the end of beta. 
  • zazukeyszazukeys Member ✭✭✭
    The cloak is pretty neat for only 5 $ :mrgreen:
    Although I do not plan on playing an elf. 
    Image result for ace signature
  • T-ElfT-Elf Member alpha-0-rank
    zazukeys said:
    The cloak is pretty neat for only 5 $ :mrgreen:
    Although I do not plan on playing an elf. 

    Don't have to be an elf to wear it.  I'm planning on using it for another race.


  • LoyhetaLoyheta Member ✭✭✭
    I'm really liking this month's stuff but I'll probably only get one thing due to cost.
  • T-ElfT-Elf Member alpha-0-rank
    Yep, cost is keeping me from getting more.


  • wired172wired172 Member
    edited May 9
    I just found this game a month or so ago, If I buy the Intrepid pack now, will that open up skins from past intrepid packs, or are they gone forever?

    I think I heard you say they are gone forever, just wanting to double check.
    Thank you.
  • IntrepidStudiosIntrepidStudios Member
    Sponser me!
  • CaelronCaelron Member ✭✭✭
    wired172 said:
    I just found this game a month or so ago, If I buy the Intrepid pack now, will that open up skins from past intrepid packs, or are they gone forever?

    I think I heard you say they are gone forever, just wanting to double check.
    Thank you.
    @wired172
    Pretty sure they've stated this somewhere before, but I'll do my best to summarize and/or paraphrase...

    Intrepid Studios refuses to do anything that's "pay to win", but they still want to have an in-game cash shop for cosmetics and similar things.  They're also making sure that in-game armor, weapons, cosmetics, etc. are still amazing and desirable without item shop purchases.  So, to keep things interesting, rare, and desirable on the cash shop, they're making sure that these things are limited - in this case, by time.  So currently, each "monthly" offer will only be around for that month... then it's likely it will never be available again.  Pretty bold stuff, if you ask me!

    I'm already irritated that I missed a ship skin, since the site was behaving erratically and I couldn't purchase just the skin by itself... so I missed out on the "ship of the damned" skin!
  • Digital_WindDigital_Wind Member ✭✭✭
    Crap, discovered this game this week and I've missed out on that sweet Albino Lion.  Any way to trade or arrange something with someone?


    Sometimes...when you've been bashing your head against a wall for hours trying to take down a boss and it seems like you will never progress - all you need is a breath of fresh Digital_Wind.
  • UnknownSystemErrorUnknownSystemError Member alpha-0-rank
    Basically you would need someone to sell/give you their account. Soooo....good luck.
  • DiuraDiura Moderator mod
    Welcome to the community @Digital_Wind!

    Sorry to hear you missed out on the last cosmetic skins! Afraid once they are gone they are gone and we don't allow RMT or trading.



    I'm sure there will be plenty more cosmetic skins you'll love!

  • Digital_WindDigital_Wind Member ✭✭✭
    Haha, well fml then :(  Yeah, maybe there will be another like that.


    Sometimes...when you've been bashing your head against a wall for hours trying to take down a boss and it seems like you will never progress - all you need is a breath of fresh Digital_Wind.
  • SintuSintu Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop making me spend money!!!   :p
This discussion has been closed.