Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node Part 3?

When do you think node part three will go live?

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't matter, it will only spawn more meaningless conjecture and theory crafting. Anyone who uses the information in it will just be told "They can change their mind, so what you say is wrong." Better to just wait and see what they have coming.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter, it will only spawn more meaningless conjecture and theory crafting. Anyone who uses the information in it will just be told "They can change their mind, so what you say is wrong." Better to just wait and see what they have coming.
    So why doesn't it matter that we are just guessing when the video will go live?
  • Options
    It come out when it comes out that is all 
  • Options
    everybody so serious today :P
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    I'm out of tea do you know what that does to someone like me
  • Options
    nagash said:
    BCGiant said:
    Dehydration? 
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    nagash said:
    BCGiant said:
    Dehydration? 
    I lose my sarcastic British wit without tea  :'(
  • Options
    As a fellow British; descovering that one is out of tea (especially in the morning before work) is like one of the most irritating feelings ever! 
  • Options
    Nelirya said:
    As a fellow British; descovering that one is out of tea (especially in the morning before work) is like one of the most irritating feelings ever! 
    you know my pain  :'(
  • Options
    Intrepid is slow to get around to info, so I'm betting October because that's around the time frame they are aiming for Alpha 1.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Intrepid is slow to get around to info, so I'm betting October because that's around the time frame they are aiming for Alpha 1.
    That's not a bad guess to be honest
  • Options
    I wouldnt say slow there are just other things that are more important that have to be done.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Can you point on the doll where the bad man touched you?

(Someone is sounding resentful :P  )
  • Options
    but that's my favorite thing to do. My vote is for blind optimism.
  • Options
    October >:)<3  
  • Options
    1. Well first off I have to take into account that in PAX they stated that they were working on it.
    2. Next I include the variable coefficient of an average 1 hour a day per week, declining by 1/n % per week where n is the weeks since PAX to reflect a shifting towards other responsibilities.
    3. I must also take into account the slight increase in work place pace due to the Devs kids no longer being in school and requiring transportation.
    4. Add vacation time.
    5. Then I have to take the people in the Media relations job, compare their productivity value of 8 (hours) to that of the Game designers, reapply #2 to reflect a solidifying concept of the deeper concepts of the Node system which may not be 100% worked out in their brains just yet, and multiply.
    6. Then I take into account the psittacisastic nature of game development, multiply by 1.01*n to reflect the growing importantance of an oft-repeated task that has been oft-put off.
    7. Last I take the flange of the viruses currently riddling the game's software, multiple by the number of Christophers working on it but Subtract by the times a fly hits the window pane.  Find the Delta of the production efficiency.  combine those and finally convert the resultant hours to work-days.  Add 2 days of review and procrastination and I'm done.
    My Answer is Tuesday June 19, somewhere between 10 and 3:30, uploader's timezone....Or maybe Thursday July 19th...  I can't tell the difference. -_-
  • Options
    Sh*t!  I forgot about leap year and daylight savings!   NOOOOOO!
  • Options
    best thing 2 do :P
  • Options
    I guess near the end of the summer.
  • Options
    I guess near the end of the summer.
    You can double check my above math - but it is as flawless as a chunk of milky white quartz.
  • Options
    1. Well first off I have to take into account that in PAX they stated that they were working on it.
    2. Next I include the variable coefficient of an average 1 hour a day per week, declining by 1/n % per week where n is the weeks since PAX to reflect a shifting towards other responsibilities.
    3. I must also take into account the slight increase in work place pace due to the Devs kids no longer being in school and requiring transportation.
    4. Add vacation time.
    5. Then I have to take the people in the Media relations job, compare their productivity value of 8 (hours) to that of the Game designers, reapply #2 to reflect a solidifying concept of the deeper concepts of the Node system which may not be 100% worked out in their brains just yet, and multiply.
    6. Then I take into account the psittacisastic nature of game development, multiply by 1.01*n to reflect the growing importantance of an oft-repeated task that has been oft-put off.
    7. Last I take the flange of the viruses currently riddling the game's software, multiple by the number of Christophers working on it but Subtract by the times a fly hits the window pane.  Find the Delta of the production efficiency.  combine those and finally convert the resultant hours to work-days.  Add 2 days of review and procrastination and I'm done.
    My Answer is Tuesday June 19, somewhere between 10 and 3:30, uploader's timezone....Or maybe Thursday July 19th...  I can't tell the difference. -_-
    I tried to follow your math but somehow ended up in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest. Haalllp Me!! 😲
  • Options
    Sure, I just need your real address, SSN, and birthday.
  • Options
    June..2019.
  • Options
    April 2022
  • Options
    Yesterday it will come out !  Crap I guess I was wrong again :(
  • Options
    Cheap said:
    Yesterday it will come out !  Crap I guess I was wrong again :(
    Try again tomorrow :)
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    Try again tomorrow :)
    If I keep saying that I will be right someday :)