Hello, from someone who has been quite silent

I've been following this game ever since the kickstarter finished, and I really haven't made much of an effort to engage with the community; as I tend to be a bit shy lol. So this is my attempt at doing just that..

As someone who has played a decent amount of WoW, finding this game was quite refreshing with all of its ideas and proposed systems; and it has been interesting to see how its turning out so far.

I really do want to see this game be successful in a genre considered to be failing and, in my opinion, in which most games cant provide the same feelings and experiences I got from WoW. 
Now, I do know that each game should be unique in its own way(s), but games I have tried out just haven't clicked as much for me.

That being said, here's to AoC shaking things up a bit, and hopefully being quite successful in doing so!

Comments

• Hey, and welcome! I know the feelig of being shy, trust me. But that changed after i posted on the "welcome board" as you. I've been here for a couple of days and already feel welcome. Superb community! 

That being said, i too dont think any other games can match the wow feeling back in the days. This aint wow, but i hope it will bring a simular feeling. Epic pve while fighting to the death to compete for zones, areas, even quests or npc's. 

Enjoy ur stay, and stay epic 😁👏

• That being said, here's to AoC shaking things up a bit, and hopefully being quite successful in doing so!
    I'll drink to that!
    Welcome to our great community!
  • Welcome to ashes Unkown. everyone starts off shy and quiet on the forums, but it's a great place to relax and wait for this great game to come out ^^
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome! 
  • Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
  • Welcome to your new home!
  • Welcome to the forums 
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!