Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 58

Comments

• Options
    I'm crossing my fingers for the next one(s)!

...I'll admit, partly because I don't want to buy the WoW expansion.  :s
  • Options
    Ashes>WoW,. and I played wow for like 12 years
  • Options
    Ashes>WoW,. and I played wow for like 12 years
    I like pretty much to read that ^^
    ...Just, did you actually played AoC ? (I mean, you've got your Alpha 0 access ?)
  • Options
    Even if he had, the A0 "experience" is for backend and network testing. What the game will actually look like is several months down the road, so will be even better than your imagination has made it so far.
  • Options
    Even if he had, the A0 "experience" is for backend and network testing. What the game will actually look like is several months down the road, so will be even better than your imagination has made it so far.
    True, that's why, if he was actually playing Alpha0, and saying AoC > WoW, AoC would be even more full of promises than i'm already aware of ;)
  • Options
    Noice
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options
    Guy this is a last week for key drawing?
  • Options
    Guy this is a last week for key drawing?
    They sometimes allow several weeks between drawings, then do them all at once. A0 is a testing program, not an always up "play when you want" experience, so them not having them every week doesn't mean you have "missed out!"
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    When i get my alpha-0-rank? :/        Gz to winners
  • Options
    Congrats to the winners. I just upped my chances of Alpha 0. 
  • Options
    Next up.
  • Options
    Envy-R-Us
  • Options
    congrats winners maybe any time i will won  T.T
  • Options
    Fingers crossed I also score one soon :cookie:
  • Options
    Hoping to win a key.  <3
  • Options
    soon
  • Options
    With the departed of the alpha 1 packs does that mean alpha 0 is now over?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I hope not!  I hope Alpha 0 at least last long enough for me to somehow get in and test things out before they stop.  
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    nagash said:
    I hope not!  I hope Alpha 0 at least last long enough for me to somehow get in and test things out before they stop.  
    well we only have a few months till alpha 1 so I'm not sure
  • Options
    nagash said:
    They stated on a live stream that the Alpha 0 server would most likely stay as a test server for future updates even after the full release of the game. 
  • Options
    Cynddelw said:
    nagash said:
    They stated on a live stream that the Alpha 0 server would most likely stay as a test server for future updates even after the full release of the game. 
    still it seems odd to me 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Warkov said:
    nagash said:
    So you're saying there wont be anymore drawings by then?
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    nagash said:
    Warkov said:
    nagash said:
    So you're saying there wont be anymore drawings by then?
    It's just a guess but looking at the time frame i would say it's highly likely
  • Options
    I'm with Nagash, I don't think there will be any more Alpha 0 tests.  All their energies seem to be directed in getting Alpha 1 ready.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Never got an Alpha 0 invite, but sure hope Alpha 1 begins October 5th, the first Friday of 3Q.  The devs said it will begin with assigned pockets of time and people.  Hype! 
  • Options
    ashlynmae said:
    Never got an Alpha 0 invite, but sure hope Alpha 1 begins October 5th, the first Friday of 3Q.  The devs said it will begin with assigned pockets of time and people.  Hype! 
    Even then, they still have the rest of July, and all of August and September, so I'm hopeful there will still be a few more Alpha 0 test.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the winners, maybe next time I win :-)
  • Options
    I cant wait...I was  beta for EQ1 in 99. Then went to wow in 04, was excited for EQNext and played Landmark from the start of their alpha/beta until they took it down and cancelled EQNext… Im sooo excited to try and get a key. 
This discussion has been closed.