Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 58

13»

Comments

• Options
    I can't wait either... Congrats to all. 
  • Options
    Congratz, i want too :smirk:
  • Options
    Congrats to all, i had found this forum today. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Congrats!  Counting the days to Alpha 1, to get to help in the testing (via Intrepid package purchase). 

Quick question:  The Alpha 0 key giveaways are just for Alpha 0 access/testing, right?
  • Options
    Congrats!! i want one too :) i discoverd this game not too long ago i hope this is gonna be good.
  • Options
    Congrats.. Hope i got one ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Congratz :smile:
    A little bit late but ehh.. 

Celebrimbor -The Ring Maker
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Congrats :) I still waiting.. since 1 year. :smiley:
  • Options
    i need a key please =)
  • Options
    ashlynmae said:
    Quick question:  The Alpha 0 key giveaways are just for Alpha 0 access/testing, right?
    Yeah you're correct, it was only for Alpha 0.
    From what I remember, keys will be given away for Beta 0 too, but not 100% sure.
  • Options
    There were a handful of keys given out in the beginning for Beta 0. If they don't decide to run one I imagine they will compensate those winners in some way. If they do decide to run one between A2 and B1, expect there to be a massive giveaway for those that haven't bought packages as incentive to get them to play at launch. Won't have any impact on the A2 persistent servers, might have its own separate server or they might put them in what is now known as the A0 environment, just patched to latest. Free stuff is just that, no obligation on their part to make it a "full experience."
  • Options
    Congratz ! :)
  • Options
    I cant wait...I was  beta for EQ1 in 99. Then went to wow in 04, was excited for EQNext and played Landmark from the start of their alpha/beta until they took it down and cancelled EQNext… Im sooo excited to try and get a key. 
    Because you played wow too, you don`t get one. xD
  • Options
    Been a while since a drawing ...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Kreioth said:
    Been a while since a drawing ...
    Well AFAIK Alpha 0 is mostly done. Alpha 1 should be starting around October. 
  • Options
    Congratz, yet again the alpha-0 eludes me but I'll see you all in Alpha-1  ^.^
  • Options
    and here all I wanted was the Alpha-0 forum tag................and maybe to test :(
  • Options
    Well, in 5-6 weeks you will get that shiny Alpha-1 forum tag, and a guarantee to test if you have that package key option.
  • Options
    congrats all the winners 
  • Options
    Well, in 5-6 weeks you will get that shiny Alpha-1 forum tag, and a guarantee to test if you have that package key option.
    i rather have my  KS  tags  we payed for  last year 
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  :D:D:D
  • Options
    KS badges are targeted for deployment closer to launch @wildarms2
This discussion has been closed.