Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream - June 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hello there and thank you for taking the time to read my questions. I'm sorry if any of these have been asked or answered in the past.

1. Will potions have long cool down timers?
    2. Will cool down timers on potions stack. i.e. if I just used a health potion can I then use a mana potion right after, or do they share the same cool down?
    3. Will gear and items have abilities (passive, proc'd, cast by player)?
    4.Can you use a crossbow with a shield to tank?
    5. Can you stack avoidance so that other players can not attack you if they don't stack hit?
    6. Will there be on hit or on attack abilities to armor and weapons?
    7. Will pet classes be prevented from pulling npc's or players if they are not in line of sight?
    8. Do player pets leash on players?

I have more but I'll stop for now. 
  • Options
    Weapon progression has been mentioned here and there but never elaborated on. What do we get from progressing a weapon? Can we change our weapon skill and/or unlock extra weapon skills to put on our action bar?
  • Options
    Mounting up for siege combat seems like an enormous endeavor for a group to undertake. What are the incentives for attacking a metro and actually utilizing that game feature?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Are there going to be completely unique legendary quests and random world events or bosses that will drop completely unique items, skills, or titles?
  • Options
    How did you guys get into MMO games and what games are you currently playing? I'm obsessed with Raft currently but its still in alpha!
  • Options
    Any update on the acquisition of Daybreak Games?

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Will there be any free boat travel or Naval combat versus a ferry system on a planned track? thanks
  • Options
    What other languages will be supported?

• Options
    How sneaky can my Assassin be?
  • Options
    When a node upgrades, do all quests upgrade in difficulty as well? If I'm a low level player, will there be quests available for me in a level 4 or 5 node? When a node upgrades, do all quests upgrade in difficulty as well? If I'm a low level player, will there be the same quests available for me in a level 4 or 5 node as a 1-2?
  • Options
    Will a Cleric/Tank give out heals with tank buffs (dmg reduction or Heal on taking Dmg) or will it make the Cleric more Tanky?
  • Options
    Will it be possible to own a NPC to sell my stuff like a store?
  • Options
    Thank you for answering my question, @IntrepidStudios !
    First time for me, so it was great!

I am listening on twitch, but can't watch or log-in to the livestreams being at work and all...  I guess that means I opt out of ever getting twitch live-stream alpha-0 key chances, too... but I suppose being an 'adult' comes first.  :/
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Will the mixed hybrid classes be balanced so they're viable against standard classes in the game?
This discussion has been closed.