Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Name Reservation Price

2»

Comments

• Options
    nagash said:
    All I spend my money on is books, tea and little plastic miniatures ^^   40k?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    All I spend my money on is books, tea and little plastic miniatures ^^   40k?
    40k and age of sigmar
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    All I spend my money on is books, tea and little plastic miniatures ^^
    And the mini's don't come cheap..
    oh you have no idea how much i've spent on GW
    I have a fair idea.. Especially once FW is included.. and multiple armies are purchased lol then scenery and paints.. and then taking up airbrushing, so air paints, compressor, airbrush, bigger mini's to airbrush.. This plastic hobby guzzles money haha 
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    I have a fair idea.. Especially once FW is included.. and multiple armies are purchased lol then scenery and paints.. and then taking up airbrushing, so air paints, compressor, airbrush, bigger mini's to airbrush.. This plastic hobby guzzles money haha 
    All I will say is I have a warlord titan that should tell you all you need to know ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    All I will say is I have a warlord titan that should tell you all you need to know ^^
    I'm an Eldar/Ynnari player, so.. Revenant titan, Wraithknight, Skathach Wraithknight, Cobra tank for LoW's.. Haven't been ballsy enough to buy myself a Phantom Titan.. Would cost me $730 for something that'd never get used in the size battles I participate in.. So I couldn't fathom $1800+ on a single unit as big as a Warlord Titan..
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    I'm an Eldar/Ynnari player, so.. Revenant titan, Wraithknight, Skathach Wraithknight, Cobra tank for LoW's.. Haven't been ballsy enough to buy myself a Phantom Titan.. Would cost me $730 for something that'd never get used in the size battles I participate in.. So I couldn't fathom $1800+ on a single unit as big as a Warlord Titan..
    did we just become friends ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    It would be nice for you to have some friends who are living. 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    It would be nice for you to have some friends who are living. 
    Oh hahaha see this is why I like the dead more they don't sas me ^^
  • Options
    The welcome sign over @nagash 's door

• Options
    The welcome sign over @nagash 's door

Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    It's all a matter of priorities and planning.  Do you want that Star Buck cappuccino every day or to save your money for a new pc every few years?   I save my change and never stop at a Star Bucks.  Guess who has a custom built pc whenever  she needs/wants one?   

Could not have said it better, that's also why I build a new pc every year..  :wink:
    I wish I was one of the fortunate (KS backer) like many here, I was just late to find the game is all. 
  • Options
    Real mmos don't scam for name reservations, they usually top out at $60.
    I've been telling people to avoid this scummy company for a long time now and I'm not gonna stop.
  • Options
    Dalamar6 said:
    Real mmos don't scam for name reservations, they usually top out at $60.
    I've been telling people to avoid this scummy company for a long time now and I'm not gonna stop.
    ok. no one is forcing you to get the name reservation for most people its just a bonus ontop of what you backed.