Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What do you think/wish the Rouge class-upgrades will be like?

As I've understood, those that pick Rouge primary will have the options of becoming a duelist, shadow guardian, assasin, predator, nightspell, shadowlord, cultist and charlatan (do I have this right? These aren't the secondry ones, right?). 

What do you think/want all those classes to do? I think assasin, shadowlord and cultist sound really fun and have no idea whatsoever what a charlatan will do.

What about all of you fellow rouge enthusiast out there?

Comments

• What ever options the Rouge is guaranteed to be reddish. :p 

The Rogues however are still anyone's guess as they haven't been fleshed out yet.
  • I would guess Rouge/Rouge would double down on stealth and could potentially re-enter it during combat.

We know the Rogue/Ranger primarily has ranged attacks.
    I would guess the Rogue/Cleric does some self healing or prepahs poisins
    Rouge/Tank is tanky ninja
    Rouge/Fighter is a very dishonorable swordsman

You get the idea.

Me, I plan to roll Rouge/Rouge and will be pure PvP, maybe even a bounty hunter if they don't kill their own system before it begins.
  • I want rogue to be able to one shot people regardless of corruption score and the class should only be available to me and no one else :p