Question about the 500$ Intrepid Pre-Order Pack

Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20$ or 30$) ? Thank you.

Comments

• Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20$ or 30$) ? Thank you.
    The simple answer to your question @DanteSeVen is yes, if you buy the $500 Intrepid pack this month, you will be able to purchase any of the cosmetics from future packs as individual addons, typically for around $20-$30 each.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    The monthly costume isn't an exclusive that can't be bought separately ? Like the ship or the observatory ?
  • The monthly costume isn't an exclusive that can't be bought separately ? Like the ship or the observatory ?
    All pre-order pack cosmetics can be purchased as addons if you already own a pack at that level or higher, or if you are a crowdfunding backer.