Heddo ever'one!

Just wanted to say hello.  I found this game a few days ago and it's pretty much everything I've been looking for in a game.

Hopefully I'll get to play with a lot of you.  I'm mostly a casual player because of my strange hours.  I don't need to be the best on the leaderboards or an elite raider.  I just play for fun.  That said, I do have one ambition:  I want to own a tavern/inn.  Hopefully I can get myself set up with a Freehold and y'all will be quite welcome at the Flaming Griffon.  Maybe even some of you can help me make it a reality and have some fun along the way.  I imagine there will be a lot of work and a lot of adventuring for all kinds of players to get it up and running.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

-C

Comments

• Welcome to the community :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to ashes @Crifmer I hope your inn takes off ^^
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to community!! :)
  • welcome mate :D
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone.  I'll be a bit more active later once things get moving with the game.  I'll be playing in Alpha 1, but I'm not much of a PvPer so I"ll probably die a lot and get yelled at, but it'll be fun!  Hopefully when Alpha 2 starts up I'll find a way I can better contribute to the community.
  • Crifmer said:
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.  I'll be a bit more active later once things get moving with the game.  I'll be playing in Alpha 1, but I'm not much of a PvPer so I"ll probably die a lot and get yelled at, but it'll be fun!  Hopefully when Alpha 2 starts up I'll find a way I can better contribute to the community.
    haha you can join me and have a cup of tea while these plebs kill each other ^^
  • Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay and drink some good tea (Green or peppermint for myself)
  • Ohhherro
  • Save me a dark corner in your inn and maybe I will offer my hand to a soul needing to be collected for you. @Crifmer