Hello AOC Community!!

Hello everyone! My name is a CrucianGaming. I am an official content creator for Ashes and super excited about the game.

A little about my MMO background I have played WoW since 2004 Alpha. I got a key from working at Gamestop for Alpha back then. Stopped playing WoW around Summer 2017. 
I currently play Star Citizen as that is a space/sci-fi MMO that is also in development. 

Right now I am just waiting for Ashes so I can play the crap out of it. I have been following everything about Ashes since PAX West 2017 and I do believe it can be the next great MMO. It already has a huge community dedicated to it and I am super happy to see that.

Hope to see you all around and thank you very much for having me!

I am always on discord if anyone has any questions.

Comments

• Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:

• Welcome to ashes ^^
  • Welcome to the forums!! :)
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes and the Community fellow content creator. What are you going to be doing?
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • @CrucianGaming ; - I will take you up on your offer about questions and Discord, and look forward to your content of Ashes on YouTube.  I just subscribed to your channel.  Love your T-shirt pic  "Eat/Sleep/Game/Repeat".  Have you joined Alpha 1?  I believe there is no NDA beginning at this phase.  You will be one of the game enthusiasts that help spread the word about this awesome new MMO.  

• Nastrand said:
    Welcome to Ashes and the Community fellow content creator. What are you going to be doing?
    Mostly creating content on Twitch as a streamer. 
  • ashlynmae said:
    @CrucianGaming ; - I will take you up on your offer about questions and Discord, and look forward to your content of Ashes on YouTube.  I just subscribed to your channel.  Love your T-shirt pic  "Eat/Sleep/Game/Repeat".  Have you joined Alpha 1?  I believe there is no NDA beginning at this phase.  You will be one of the game enthusiasts that help spread the word about this awesome new MMO.  

I haven't produced content on youtube in a long time due to live streaming on twitch. But I will be starting it back up soon. Yes once NDA is lifted on Alpha 1, I will be live streaming it everyday once the content is available. I will also be spreading the word about this awesome MMO yes. 

Just send me a message whenever you have a chance ^_^.
  • Welcome 
  • Thank you all very much! Love this community already <3
  • Welcome to the Community! Best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing your stream  :)  Checked out your Twitch Channel and really liked the vibe. Keep it up, man!
  • Hello and welcome!