Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What do You Want from AOC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    All I want is a game I can get lost in. 
  • Options
    KingOelc said:
    All I want is a game I can get lost in. 

• Options
    que no sean a base de cuotas mensuales :P
  • Options
    I also hope that if any expansions are released they will be well worked on and add a good bit of content :3
  • Options
    I also hope that if any expansions are released they will be well worked on and add a good bit of content :3
    Undead race ^^
  • Options
    Please no undead race, it's so immersion breaking :tongue:
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    I always considered undead to be a standard to be honest.
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    we have seen undead in the game already so stick that argument down your throat 
  • Options
    We have to have undead in the game how else is @nagash going to find his guild mates.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    >Undead race ^^
    I am open for it. We should pick some undead and force them to run. The last one will be eliminated. This would a good race.  >:)
  • Options
    Want's the point in playing something dead?
    They stink, their brains are rotten, and their independence has been stripped from them during the resurrection.

I understand that, in fantasy, undead are a staple or even a hallmark of the genre. Wanting to be able to play undead though, that's a cry for help.

@nagash, it's not your fault.
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Want's the point in playing something dead?
    They stink, their brains are rotten, and their independence has been stripped from them during the resurrection.

I understand that, in fantasy, undead are a staple or even a hallmark of the genre. Wanting to be able to play undead though, that's a cry for help.

@nagash, it's not your fault.
    oh let me show you what a cry for help is 
  • Options
    I'll make a skeleton character named Boney "Boneyard" McBrittlebuns and he'll be a happy scrappy fellow who follows @nagash around incessantly asking questions and making comments.  

"Oooh, what's in that dusty tome, @nagash ? Can I see?"
    "Just how old are you @nagash? Did you ride dinosaurs?"
    "Look, @nagash look at this!  I can play my ribs like the xylophone!"
  • Options
    I'll make a skeleton character named Boney "Boneyard" McBrittlebuns and he'll be a happy scrappy fellow who follows @nagash around incessantly asking questions and making comments.  

"Oooh, what's in that dusty tome, @nagash ? Can I see?"
    "Just how old are you @nagash? Did you ride dinosaurs?"
    "Look, @nagash look at this!  I can play my ribs like the xylophone!"
    The funny thing is I would not mind this ^^
  • Options
    I chose, but would've chosen "All of the above".
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Definitely hoping for a meaningful pvp experience.  Also, looking for a game where there many character types (builds) that are viable so that we don't see 100,000 of the same class wearing the exact same gear.  
  • Options
    Bad poll is bad. Should have let you choose several.
    But I chose meaningful content. I wanna see reactive world without too repetitive (so less than current mmos) content.

Also hi.
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome to the Community @Lolssi
    I hope all your forums needs are met and the community treats you fairly!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I started MMO's with WoW near its launch back in 2004. Since then I have tried several MMO's, FF11, Vanguard, Age of Conan, FF14 off the top of my head. I never really enjoyed any of them enough to stick around for the long term. Always wound up heading back to WoW as has been the case since as long as I can remember.

I suppose my answer to the OP would be an alternative to WoW that actually sticks. FF14 came close I played for like a year but felt it was lacking something I can't quite to put into words.
  • Options
    Everything!