Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What weapon will you use?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I picked swords since they're perhaps most universal but truly it will still depend of what class I choose. How I see the character in my head and what weapons fit the feeling of that character.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Sword + Magic, planning on rolling a Spellsword.
  • Options
    Zonned said:
    Sword + Magic, planning on rolling a Spellsword.
    In one hand you could wield a sword that was magical.
    And in the other hand, you could wield magic in the shape of a sword. 

Which sword is which?  By the time your foes figured it out, it would be too late...

• Options
    You just can't get the Staff around here anymore...
  • Options
    I'd like to damage people with my drunken voice ala Bacchus in Smite. 
  • Options
    TOMMYGUNNN
  • Options
    I plan on bringing down everything around me with the potion launcher!  MUUUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    I plan on bringing down everything around me with the potion launcher!  MUUUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Isn't that a flamethrower ? 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Warkov said:
    Flamethrower......burning fire potions.....I think it's all just semantics at this point.   ;)
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Warkov said:
    Flamethrower......burning fire potions.....I think it's all just semantics at this point.   ;)

HERE YOU GO A REAL POTION GUN
  • Options

• Options
    Warkov said:
    Warkov said:
    well you could use alchemy to make greek fire that would fit in quite well
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    nagash said:
    Warkov said:
    Warkov said:
    well you could use alchemy to make greek fire that would fit in quite well
    Greek fire potions!  I'm going to be keeping my local alchemist in business, as I burn down half of Vera!  We can gather wood for crafting, with fire right???
  • Options
    Unicorn horn dagger. 
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    Unicorn horn dagger. 
    This reminded me of something from The Troy Game book series by Sara Douglas. 
    One of the characters involved Asterion, the cursed individual who became the Minotaur in the labyrinth.  When he died, his horn became the handle to a dagger. 

Most of these characters are reincarnated over the centuries and every time Asterion was reincarnated (always in human form once gain after his original death) he would always recover that dagger made from his Minotaur horn.  

I dont have a point to this, just thought I'd share. :)