Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What weapon will you use?

Comments

• Dual wield  2h-sword.
    We got a badass over here >.<
    Even for a Dwarf, that's impressive!

• Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

If a dwarf tried to pick up a 2h sword it would topple him over, shroties can stick to daggers and pretend they got greatswords ;)
  • 2h Hammer if I like my Dwarven fighter.
    Polearm if I enjoy my human ranger otherwise bow.
  • Dwarves be strong enough to handle the balance of a two-handed sword. Compact muscle mass has its advantages.

Interesting video on what weapons would best suit Dwarves:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDt_tIcca-k
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

If a dwarf tried to pick up a 2h sword it would topple him over, shroties can stick to daggers and pretend they got greatswords ;)
    You'd be surprised how heavy an object a Dwarf can hold in his hands ;)

• Depends on the class i pick. I have been thinking of a ranger. That would be bow and duel wield. But also a summoner, which would have a staff. A warrior would be a 2h sword. Or some rogue/ranger with duel-wield
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

What if I dual wield a pair of Dwarves?!  >:) 
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

• Gotta wait for class abilities to be released to find a weapon to fit my playstyle but leaning towards daggers rn
  • Dual wield  2h-sword.
    do you have four hands then? it must be........ handy ^^
  • nagash said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.
    do you have four hands then? it must be........ handy ^^

• a big fucking club ofc:D spellcasters cant cast with broken arms xD
  • skearn said:
    a big fucking club ofc:D spellcasters cant cast with broken arms xD
    you take the saying sticks and stones way to seriously ^^
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

Yeah now this is an idea, and if it breaks you can pawn the remains off at nagash's pawn shop >.<
  • I love me some polarms but hammers or a axe will do 2!
  • Dual wield  2h-sword.
    Either that or a giant. lol
  • If the game had them.  I would go with a 40' bull whip and a nice barbed cat for close in work.
    If they should get in too close, then I can always use my fingernails to go for the eyes.  Hope you have have helms with nice wide eye slits. 
  • Darksaber said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.
    For a giant wouldn't a 2h sword be the size of a dagger :3 ? Giant Rouge o.O 

• Dual wield  2h-sword.
    For a giant wouldn't a 2h sword be the size of a dagger :3 ? Giant Rouge o.O 
    Yes, for a storm giant it would be the size of a dagger. But for a hill giant it would be the size of a longsword. Then there are giants in between this range:

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    @AutumnLeaf : Yes, for a storm giant it would be the size of a dagger, but for a hill giant it would be the size of a longsword. Then there are giants in between this range:

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    ((Sorry for the double post - these forums are buggy with Microsoft Edge))
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

Yeah now this is an idea, and if it breaks you can pawn the remains off at nagash's pawn shop >.<
    While they may not be indestructible, they sure as hell are biodegradable.  
  • Darksaber said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.
    While badass is the more probable explanation to me dual wielding 2handed swords, I'll leave it to your imagination what race I am.  
  • Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

• nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

Never would have took you for such a HUMANitarian..
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

just saving the world. one mortal at a time ^^
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

The stronger they get the better undead they make :3
  • Depending on Race and Class I would use for my Summoner a Book or a Spellcaster Staff
    With  a Ranger maybe a Bow (Short or long) and a spear or a short sword (if they make it different from other swords). Or if they bring it in the game, a Blowpipe or Javelins. 
    With a Rouge Daggers or short swords, and maybe throwing knifes and a slingshot for bombs or explosive potions (Let hell rain down on them in form of bottles XD).
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Dual wield  2h-sword.

The stronger they get the better undead they make :3
    Dwarves don't get better... they get bitter  :)  
  • Dwarves don't get better... they get bitter  :)  

That is a natural consequence of living in dank caves all the time. I'd offer some advice on livening up their dens, but most Dwarves have a silly aversion to Elvish aesthetics.