Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

So what are you guy's doing while the game is in build?

Bored as ***k and there's nothing to do on the pc >_<; 

Comments

• Options
    Playing Octopath Traveler right now. Waiting patiently for my Alpha 0 key ;)
  • Options
    This is becoming quite a common question, I suggest reading books if you are bored xD or revisiting some old games is also fun :3
  • Options
    I'm Playing No Man's Sky.
  • Options
    Take over the world in any 4x/rts/turn based game ^^
  • Options
    the only game i might consider visiting is wow but i am to lazy to start a new account for that!
  • Options
    while anxiously awaiting AoC..... I'm anxiously awaiting other games such as Valhall which is a viking battle royale game.
  • Options
    Pulling out one arm hair every day until i get to play AoC... and working  >:)
  • Options
    No Man's Sky here too, also my mistress. :wink:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    underwater candle Making, Sky dive basket weaving ,stressing out, developing bad habits, perfecting the aformentioned bad habits.. working too much, and when time allows i play ESO mainly and debating playing a little Swtor again. 
  • Options
    SWG Emulator and WoW oddly just started Wow for the 1st time this month lol.  late to the party.  Oh and real life stuff like work etc.
  • Options
    Live another day

• Options
    Dota 2, gotta farm MMR on those russian nabs.. :) 
  • Options
    Work, bills, food, sleep
  • Options
    Plenty of good games to be played til then. Also, I have a cattle dog mix and that's at least half of my free time.
  • Options
    Watching Games of thrones 
  • Options
    Battle for Azeroth is keeping me busy at the moment. Launch is always a good time in WoW once the initial bugginess wears off.
  • Options
    Just playing some 4k and RTS games, used to play League but I think I've grown out of it for good.
  • Options
    Just playing some 4k and RTS games, used to play League but I think I've grown out of it for good.
    Oh what games 
  • Options
    I decided after the Kickstarter last year to take a break from gaming until Ashes Alpha. So I moved house, spent some time changing things that I didn't like and also gained a few levels in my social life. I am very much ready to get back into gaming again now. Alpha 1 bring it on! 
  • Options
    Neomir said:
    I decided after the Kickstarter last year to take a break from gaming until Ashes Alpha. So I moved house, spent some time changing things that I didn't like and also gained a few levels in my social life. I am very much ready to get back into gaming again now. Alpha 1 bring it on! 
    So you are planning to de-level the social life levels you got ;)
  • Options
    @AutumnLeaf from what I understand of the mechanics if you stop grinding social life the skills slowly decay and you will eventually de-level. Thankfully with the increase in my age the social life skills are not so important as they used to be and I have most of the achievements I wanted. The rest are not really worth the grind  :smiley: 
  • Options
    Neomir said:
    @AutumnLeaf from what I understand of the mechanics if you stop grinding social life the skills slowly decay and you will eventually de-level. Thankfully with the increase in my age the social life skills are not so important as they used to be and I have most of the achievements I wanted. The rest are not really worth the grind  :smiley: 
    That's a pretty good way to go about it ;) 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Oh what games 
    Endless Legend, Endless Space 2, Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, thinking about jumping back and actually doing Borderlands 2 DLCs since I never got the chance D:
  • Options
    Neomir said:

I'm kind of in the same boat right now. I know I'm going to be playing way too much Ashes starting out here in a month or so. Excited for Alpha 1!
  • Options
    Working. Most of the time. :trollface: (didn't know this smiley exists)

Well I'm playing some current MMORPG's to help other players. And my steam libary is just before bursting.
  • Options
    Getting ready to play a new open world survival game called SCUM. Should keep me entertained while I wait patiently for Alpha 2. :)
  • Options
    Re-visiting many single player games haha.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Oh what games 
    Endless Legend, Endless Space 2, Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, thinking about jumping back and actually doing Borderlands 2 DLCs since I never got the chance D:
    I love the endless games and the new dlc is quite good as well 
  • Options
    Playing Blade and Soul :)